34

⚠️
A few weeks later.......

Jisung pov:

The kingdoms had sorted out a lot of issues between themselves.The air kingdom was still being a little bit difficult because Seungmin's father was still king,but there's been lots of progress for just a few weeks.

We had decided to go to the water kingdom and see what's left next week.

For now Minho and I were just resting in his bed.
We were watching some kdrama when I felt something poke against my back.

"Uhh what's poking me?" I asked turning to look at Minho.

I already figured out what was poking me at this point.

"Oh sorry." Minho started shifting away quickly.

But I pulled him back.

"Do you need help with that?" I smirked at him.

"W-with what?" He stuttered.

It wasn't very often I made Minho stutter so I really enjoyed this.

"With your situation." I said looking towards his crotch.

I played with the rim of his pants waiting for his answer.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded

He smirked.

"Then please do."

I smile and then pulled down his pants and underwear,exposing him completely.

I leaned down taking the tip of him into my mouth and started to move slowly.I started moving my move farther his dick,bopping my head until I was nearly to the end.

Minho was groaning each time I went down on his dick.I swirled my younge around the tip,which caused Minho to let out a moan.Consequently I moved my tounge around the tip faster and faster.

Minho unconsciously bucked up and I started to cough because of how deep he went into my throat.

I still had him in my mouth when someone had knocked and ran in.

"Guys there's something im-"

Changbin froze.

"Oh my god,I'm sorry!" He yelled running out.

I removed myself from Minho and put my face into my hands.

"Oh my god,this is so embarrassing." I said still covering my face.

Minho who was still breathing heavy looked also embarrassed.

"How are we gonna face Changbin now?!" I mumbled. "I'm never leaving this room."

"Awww baby,it could have been worse." Minho said sitting up to back hugged me.

"Oh my god." I repeated not knowing how to face Changbin.

There was another knock at the door.

"Uhhh sorry guys,but could you come to the library ,theres some important stuff to discuss." I heard Changbin's voice.

"Oh my god."I whispered again

"Ok,we will be there in a minute." Minho shouted.

I heard Changbin scurrie away.

"Oh my god Minho, I'm not going,I can't. " I whined.

"You have to,its important." He laughed.

"Fine let's go."

Felix pov:

Changbin came back and he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I walked in on them doing stuff." He rapped so fast I barely understood.

"What?"

"Oh my god,I walked in on Jisung giving him a blow job." He whispered as we walked into the library.

I laughed as we walked through the library doors.Of course I would be like Changbin if I walked in on my brother like that,but I wasn't so I thought Changbins embarrassment from his mistake was hilarious.