11

Chan pov:

Minho looked pissed,while Jisung was crying,he was trying to hold Minho hand but Minho wouldn't let him.

"You fucking lied to me Jisung!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Don't you dare ever talk to me again!"

And then Minho slapped Jisung.

I let out a gasp,but couldn't do anything because I was holding Seungmin from falling over.I don't think they noticed us yet,but Changbin and Felix arrived.They must've heard the yelling.

"But were married." Jisung said barely at a whisper.

"SO WHAT IF WERE MARRIED?I'M NEVER TALKING TO A FILTHY LIAR LIKE YOU AND YOUR EVEN A GODDAM WATER ELEMENTAL?!?!"

Jisung just ended up crouching down and was sobbing out apologies.

Changbin was not having it and stormed up to Minho pushing him away from Jisung.

"Leave him alone!" He yelled."He didn't even want to marry, but for his kingdom he did and don't tell me you weren't doing practically the same thing."

There was a slight flash of guilt in Minho's eyes but it quickly turned into anger.

"He's still a fucking disgusting water elemental!"

But before this stupid fight could continue Seungmin lost consciousness,he started falling to the floor and I tried my best to stop his fall.

"Uh guys,I know this is not great timing,but don't know what's wrong with Seungmin." I said panicking because I couldn't wake Seungmin up.

Minho pov:

I was overwhelmed by all theee feelings towards Jisung,I didnt know how to feel honestly.

But Seungmin was more important at this point.I rushed over to Seungmin to feel his pulse.I could still hear Jisung sobbing in the background,which was making guilt eat me alive.

"He still has a pulse.Did he drink?" I asked.

Seungmin didn't ussually drink,so this as very suspicious.

"He only had one." Chan spoke.

A loud Bang occured and then everything was black.