15

⚠️
Changbin pov:

Minho and I had just finished untying Felix and Jisung from the chairs.
I paused to look at Felix.

His beautiful freckles now hidden by bruises.His ankles and wrists now cut by the rope.His clothes now covered in blood and dirt.

I sighed pushing a few strands of his hair out of his face and then kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry I didnt get here sooner,you wouldn't be hurt if I could have found you earlier." I said to him.

Felix started to wake up.

"Felix?!"

"What's going on?"
He tried to stand ,but ended up falling over holding his head.He probably got hit in the head too hard earlier.

I picked him up bridal style and looked over to see Minho doing the same for Jisung.

"Is Jisung ok?" I asked.

"His pulse is fine,but he's still unconcious."

"Ok,well let's get out of here."

We both started to walk through the dark hallway.

Somehow after a few minutes we ended up getting separated.

"Minho?" I called out.

No response.

"Minho?!" I called a little louder.

Still no response.

Next came a voice,but not the one I expected.

"Changbin,I'm over here.I'm stuck." Chan yelled.

"I can hear you,but I don't know where you are."

Felix pov:

"I think he's in that room." I said pointing to the fourth door on the left.

"Ok." Changbin said moving forward.

As we got to the second door on the right,I was thrown to the floor as someone grabbed pushed Changbin over.

Shin quickly grabbed me,putting a knife to my neck.

"What did you do to Seungmin?!" I questioned

"Well I meant to bring him here,but he wouldn't stop talking about that stupid Chan guy,so he's currently being punished." Shin said.

Changbin pov:

"Shin please don't hurt him." I begged.

"Where is your necklace then?"

"Its back at the kingdom Shin,I Shin,I don't have it with me." I replied.

"I guess I'll be taking your little boyfriend then." He said starting to walk away with Felix.

"NO" I yelled."Please Shin,take me instead,just please let him go."

Shin paused thinking about it.

"I guess that can work instead." He said.

Felix started to fight Shin.
"Changbin no you can't."

I walked closer to Shin and he pushed Felix away and grabbed me.

"Come closer and I'll slit his throat Felix."

Felix started crying and saying stuff but I couldn't understand it because he was too panicked.

He went down on his knees and pleaded for Shin to let me go.

"Look who's not cocky anymore." Shin mocked. "If you want him to live then being me your kingdoms necklace."

I immediately argued.
"Felix no matter what never give him that necklace."

Shin drove the knife into my skin causing me to let out a slight gasp in pain

"Shut up." Shin said aggressively.
"Go in that closet." He directed Felix.

Felix had no other choice but to follow.Once in the closet Shin locked it.I  could hear Felix crying and muttering I'm sorry over and over.

"Let's go!" Shin pulled me aggressively towards the door.

Minho pov:

"Hyunjin and Jeongin?!" I said in shock.
"Your helping him?"

The two boys stood in front of me with knifes.I couldn't use my magic in here,as we found out when we first entered.There was something weakening our magic in the building.

As for Hyunjin and Jeongin,we knew each other because I was friends with Seungmin,who they advise.

"I'm sorry,we have to he has Seungmin and the kingdom necklace." Jeongin said.I could see he was trying not to cry.

"We have to take one of you." Hyunjin said.
"Shin will punish Seungmin if we don't get atleast one of you."

I thought about it.I couldn't really fight at the moment with Jisung in my arms and-

A loud crack was heard behind me,my head started to hurt and then everything was black.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I hope I'm doing ok with this story😅
Ahahah I'm trying to put in the angst.

A little late but congrats to skz for winning kingdom!