8

Felix pov:

Changbin and I were almost back to my room when we passed the garden.There was a crash,it sounded like a vase had been broken.

"Stay here,I'll go check it out." Changbin said sternly.

After a few seconds I heard Changbin yell.

"YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY BROTHER?!"

I ran into the garden to see Minho and Jisung standing by a bench next to the now broken flower pot.

Jisung's was trying to quickly button up his shirt and I could see some hickeys on him.

"Changbin-" Jisung tried to calm him down.

"Don't Changbin me,your a child!"

"Come on Changbin,Minho and I are going to marrying and as far as I knew you were barely talking to me,so why don't you go mind your own business?"

Changbin sighed.

"Atleast don't do this stuff in the garden!" Changbin said calmer than before.

Changbin walked up to me grabbed my hand and started walking.

He stopped and walked back to Minho and whispered something.

I almost laughed seeing Minho's face drain of colour and Changbin's smirk after he walked back.

He grabbed my hand again and pulled me with him.

"What did you say?" I asked as we got inside.

"Just told him that I'll chop something off if he hurts my brother." Changbin said smirking to himself.

"I didn't think Jisung was this scandalous." He laughed.

"I thought you were mad?" I questioned.

"Nah, he's just a child still."

We finally arrived at my room.

"Goodnight Changbin."

"Goodnight."

Jisung pov:

"Omg that was embarrassing."I said to no one in particular.

"Well your embarrassed,I could've been murdered by your brother." Minho replied.

"Well this was your fault." I joked.

"Fair enough,let's go.We have to have a meeting with all the air kingdom remember?" Minho reminded me.

"Right."

We had both left back to our rooms.

Seungmin pov:

"Isn't it funny how we basically have a free drama watching Changbin almost kill Minho from our window?" Chan laughed out.

"Yeah Chan so funny, you shouldn't be in other people's businesses." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Hey is that some attitude you got there?I practically saved your live a thousand times."

I just rolled my eyes at Chan again.

"Come on,let's sleep.We have a meeting tomorrow." I signalled for him to come to the bed.

"Fine." Chan said coming to the bed,but suddenly he tripped over something and fell right on top of me.

"I'm sorry,my fault."Chan said looking up.

However,I couldn't stop looking at his lips that were centimeters away from mine.

My breath hitched for a second and Chan started staring at my lips.

Next thing I knew we were in a passionate kiss.Chan gently placed his hand on the side of my cheek,moving his thumb every once in awhile.

However,Chan pulled away suddenly getting off the bed quickly.

"I'm sorry prince,We shouldn't be doing this."

Chan pov:

I knew what I was doing was wrong and we couldn't be together.

"Chan ,I don't care anymore.Please let's just be together." Seungmin pleaded.

"We can't, your going to be engaged to Shin.Prince we really can't do this."

"N-no please I'm sorry,But I just want to be with you Chan."

Seungmin was now crying,but he cried beautifully.

I sat down beside him and started to wipe his tears.

"I know Seungmin,I'm sorry but we both know that we can't be together.Your father already has that marriage arranged for you and we can't change that."

I felt tears start to fall out of my own eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I held Seungmin until he fell asleep in my arms.

I felt awful,I'm his bodyguard and I'm supposed to protect him but here he is crying.

But there really wasn't anything I could do ,he was to be engaged to Shin.He honestly was better for Seungmin since he came from a very weathly family.

I didn't fall asleep for a very long time,I just wanted to hold Seungmin tonight.