42

Hyunjin pov:

"Well well well,look what the cat dragged in." The man said walking up.

"Just remove the fire cuffs from Jeongin and we will give you the necklace."I told the man strictly.

"Nah ah, not so fast.I need you to give me the necklace first." The man smirked.

Chan sighed and handed over the necklace not knowing what else we could do but obey the man.

"Thankyou." The man turned around "Too bad that I'll also be taking you fools with me.Well almost all of you." He laughed out before whistling.

Suddenly seven other men appeared surrounding us.

I heard Seungmin speak behind me.
"S-Shin?!" He stuttered.

I turned around to see Eeungmin physically shaking out of fear.

"No,this isn't possible.I killed you!" Chan yelled.

"No you almost killed me." Shin corrected him.

Shin started to move towards Seungmin and quickly lashed out grabbing Seungmin's arm pulling him towards the ground in front of him.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Chan yelled.

I felt something wrap around me and was now tied up with a string of white magic,obviously controlled by someone of the air kingdom.

I watched as Chan also got encased in a rope of orange magic.

All I could do was lay on the ground tangled in this magic and watch the scene unfold before me.

Seungmin was now wrapped in green magical ropes.Not that he was really fighting,it seemed more that he froze out of fear.

"And take the other young one." Shin said pointing to Jeongin who was still passed out.

"No,please!You can't!" I yelled out not able to move.

"Stay away from them!" Chan yelled.

Minho and Changbin were still trying to fight thier way out of the magical ropes,but I doubt they would be able to remove them at all.

Seungmin pov:

Shin took both Jeongin and me,while the rest yelled and protested against him.

Right now everything felt numb.I was so overstimulated by the current situation and the memories of Shin that  I had gone numb.

Everything seemed non existent and just blurred.

-_-_-____-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-