32

Felix pov:

Changbin was freaking out yelling at me to stay away from him because he didn't want to hurt me.

That's when Seungmin and Minho bursted into the room.

"Felix move out of the way." Minho said while Seungmin's hands started to glow.

"Wait no,you can't hurt him!" I said stepping more in front of Changbin.

"We know,but we need to do this to help him before he loses control again ok?" Seungmin directed at me.

"Ok." I said moving away as Seungmin chanted a spell and white glow surrounded Changbin.

After the glow from Seungmin's magic cleared,Changbin was laying peacefully on the ground.

I ran to him to check his pulse.

"He's fine,it was just a spell to break the mind control." Seungmin said calmly.

"Let's take him to the couch" Minho said picking him up.

I followed him to the couch and decided to wait beside the couch incase he woke up.

"We will leave tomorrow,so we can stop the war between the fire and earth kingdoms." Seungmin told all of us.

Changbin pov:

I woke up and felt something warm in my hand.
I looked over to see Felix asleep holding my hand.I wanted to laugh so badly as drool was leaking out of the corner of his mouth.

I started to pet his head,which consequently caused him to open his eyes and look at me.

I watched as the corner of his eyes turned up and his eyes lit up.
His smile slowly formed.

"I'm so glad your back Changbin!" He said quickly grabbing me into a hug.

"I know me too." I replied as I hugged him back even tighter.

I pushed him away slightly so I could see his face and slowly brushed some of his hair out of his face.

"I really love you Felix.I'm so sorry that I hurt you."

Felix came a little closer to my face smirking.
"It's alright,but you know how you could make up for it?"

I was a little thrown off by his confidence at the moment,but I would do literally anything to make up for almost killing him.

"What?"

He looked at my lips and back to my eyes leaning in just a little bit closer again.He was still smirking.

"You could finally kiss me now that your fully here."

"Are you sure." I whispered laying my hand behind his neck.

"Absolutely."

That was all I need to hear before I pulled him towards me smashing our lips together.

I moved my hands to cup Felix's face as he placed his hands behind my neck.

Felix pov:

It was a very passionate and deep kiss,but it was also very gentle.

I started to smile into the kiss,thinking about how I finally got to kiss Changbin after everything we've been through.

I felt Changbin smiling into the kiss aswell,which made me smile more.

The kiss started to get more intense and I felt Changbin slightly nibble on my bottom lip.

It felt like he was asking permission to go into a more intense kiss,when we heard a cough.

"Uh sorry to interrupt guys,but we kinda need to go prevent a war." Chan said.

I looked up to see everyone there just awkwardly standing there.

"H-how long have you guys been there?!" I said shocked.

"Just long enough to see everything we needed to see." Minho smirked.

"Yeah,damn Changbin.One second your trying to kill Felix and the next your eating his face." Jisung laughed.

Changbin pov:

It was cute how embarrassed Felix was right now.Not that I wasn't slightly embarrassed, but that didn't really matter seeing Felix.

I watched as Hyunjin smacked the back of Jisung's head.
"Do you have any filter?!"

Everyone was laughing at this point.

"Ok,hyungs" Jeongin interrupted "now that everything is fixed here let's go save the Earth kingdom."

We all grabbed what we needed and headed out.