18

Jisung pov:

After we finished crying and arrived back at the earth kingdom,we soon realised it was chaos.

"Jisung!" I heard the queen yell.
"Honey, you need to leave.The fire kingdom found out what we planned and that your not from our kingdom and because Changbin and Felix aren't married yet our kingdom is not safe."

"N-no please,I can't leave you.Your all I have left." I begged to stay.

"I know honey." She said wiping my tears away "but you need to make sure Changbin and Felix marry as soon as possible.We will protect the kingdom for as long as we can."

Next thing I knew I was being pushed away,nowhere to go except to find the others.

"Ohh and Jisung!" Hannah called out.
"Make sure to wear this at all times for protection." She put my kingdoms necklace around my neck.

She must've found it in my room where I had left it.

"Thankyou." I whispered and she pushed me to leave.

Minho pov:

When we arrived everything was chaos,it looked like the earth kingdom had been attacked and people were rushing to set up defenses.

We waited outside for Jisung,since he decided that it'd be best for him to just go.

"We need to go now,I'll explain later." Jisung said walking out of the palace.

"Where should are we going?" I asked as he pulled me away.

"I don't know but-"

"There they are,grab them!" A man shouted.

Jisung pov:

5 men surrounded us with thier swords out.Somehow Seungmin and Chan were able to leave before they came over and they took Shin with them.

"Theres my lovely sons,where have you two been?I've been looking everywhere for you two."
The king of the fire kingdom chuckled.

"Take that traitor and lock him up in the  basement." He demanded as I felt two pairs of hands grab me and start dragging me away.

"Wait!" I said struggling to not fall over.

"Just because you tricked us into protecting your kingdom doesn't mean we can't hurt you Jisung." The king glared into me as the men continued to drag me away.

"Father,let's just hearr him out,please don't do this."
I heard Minho beg his father .

"Oh so you want to defend that bastard,you myaswell be locked up as well then!" His father yelled at him.
"Guards take Minho to his room and do not let him out unless I tell you to do so."

"Yes sir."
They grabbed Minho and dragged him as he kicked and screamed.

"Minho?!" I yelled as I was pulled the other direction.

Felix pov:

I watched as both Minho and Jisung were dragged away.

"Father..." I started but knowing if I said anything I would just get locked up as well.

"What is it Felix?" My father looked at me with a raised eyebrow warning me not to say anything dumb.

"What are you doing to the Earth kingdom?" I asked instead of begging him to stop.

"Oh,we are trying to destroy it and also you don't have to marry Changbin anymore."

I felt something pang in my heart,as it hurt to know Changbin could be being tortured at the moment.

"Let's go.we will try to get the Earth kingdom to sign over thier kingdom in a meeting,if they don't agree we'll have to fight again."

I nodded and followed him to the carriage.