35

Minho pov:

I practically dragged Jisung to the library,where Seungmin,Chan,Felix,Changbin,hyunjin and Jeongin were all waiting for us.

"Ok, so what's this important information." I asked.

"Well when I was kidnapped the rebels had both the Earth and Air kingdom necklaces,which we need to get those back." Changbin said standing awkwardly beside Jisung.

"Ok and how do you suppose we do that?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Well,there are reports that the rebels are currently in the water kingdom,so we were thinking about heading out tomorrow,to see if they are there."
Chan told me.

"Ok sounds good,is this all you interrupted us for?!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Uhhh yeah I guess." Seungmin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Interuppted you from doing what Hyung?" Jeongin asked innocently.

"Ohhh I bet they were fucking." Hyunjin blurted out.

"Oh my god." Jisung said next to me.

"YAH!There's a child here!" Changbin said covering Jeongin's ears.

"Ohhh please,he's not even a virgin." Hyunjin shot back.

Everyone was surprised by this statement and turned to Jeongin wide eyed.

"Ohh come on don't look me like that!"
He said to everyone.

"Ok,anyways.Lets leave tomorrow at 7am" chan changed the topic.

Everyone had agreed after some whining about how early it was.

Jeongin pov:

Chan had asked for some help carrying some books ,so hyunjin,seungmin and myself were helping him carry up books.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were already ahead carrying books.
While Chan and I were picking up books in the room.

"Thanks for the help Jeongin!I think these are the last ones." Chan said excitedly.

"Yeah no problem-" I said as tripped over something falling ontop of Chan.
I realised at that moment we had accidentally kissed because of my stupid clumsiness.

I was getting up as I heard something shift behind me.

"Wait this isn't-" chan started as I turned around to see Hyunjin and Seungmin standing there with shock covering thier faces.

"Hyunjin..." I started but he was already gone.

"Sorry Hyung,I have to go.Also Seungmin please belive me that this is a misunderstanding." I ran out after Hyunjin.