10

The wedding day.....

Jisung's pov:

I was getting ready for the wedding when a letter appeared from the fireplace.

I started to read it

Dear Prince Jisung,

Did you really think you could hide it?
What will you do when its revealed?
Maybe it will be discovered before the wedding.
Fingers crossed.
-S

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and opened it to Minho.

"Oh Minho!" I smiled.
"What are you doing here?"

"Uh I just wanted to see you before the wedding."
He said giving me a small peck on the lips.

Something felt off though,but I couldn't pinpoint it.But I hoped it didn't have to do with the letter because I knew exactly what they were talking about.

Felix rushed in showing Minho away before I could ask anything.
Apparently it was bad luck to see each other before our wedding according to Felix.

He was so extra but I loved it.

Minho pov:

I had received a letter warning me that Jisung had secrets.

I had gone to ask him about it,but when I saw how happy he was,I couldn't ruin his mood.Afterall it was our wedding day.It probably was just some haters anyway trying to ruin the marriage.

Seungmin helped me get ready in my room.

"Ok, perfect!" He said after finishing up my hair and outfit."you still don't look as handsome as me though."

I rolled my eyes at Seungmin.

Not a lot of people would know but Seungmin and I are actually very close since we were young.But we act like enemies.

"So anything new with Chan?" I fired back with my eyebrows dancing.

Ussually Seungmin would just roll his eyes or laugh when I asked this question,but he seemed to tense up at it.

"What's wrong?" I was started to get concerned and then Seungmin started to cry."woah,hey.Tell me what's going on."

"I'm getting engaged to Shin."

"What?!"I was shocked."I'm sorry Seungmin,I know you really liked Chan."

"Yeah I do." He paused and started laughing."Anyways for tonight,let's enjoy because it's your wedding night!"

"Hahaha yeah your right,no tears tonight.But I'm still jealous at how pretty you cry."

Both of us bursted into laughter.

Chan pov:

I was out getting some water,I knew Seungmin was fine because Minho knew how to fight unlike Seungmin who couldn't fight at all.Thus,why I am currently his body guard.

I felt a heavy thump to my shoulder.
I looked over to see someone I really didn't want to see.

"Oh Shin, I didn't know you would be here?" I tried to sound friendly.

"Whatever Chan,I know you've been messing around with Seungmin."

I was shocked,how did he know?

Before I could say anything Shin spoke again.

"You better only do your job Chan,nothing more.Stop messing around with my fiance or you'll be sorry."

He pissed me off,but he did have more authority over me.
"Yes sir." I hated having to say that to some prick.

With that he walked away to find a seat in the wedding hall.

A few minutes later,I went with Seungmin into the wedding hall.Seungmin of course had to sit by Shin and I had to sit by Seubgmin.It was an awkward seating arrangement.

But we watched as Jisung and Minho got married.

After the ceremony,there was a ball for the guests.Music was blasting,the guests were drinking and many drunk.

Seungmin was dancing with Shin because of course he couldn't reject a dance with his fiance and I had to watch in jealousy because I'm his body guard.

Once they stopped fighting Seungmin came up to me.
"I'm going to go to the washroom."
I nodded and followed him.

Half way there Seungmin was swaying and could barely walk.

"Seungmin are you ok?Did you drink too much?"
I grabbed him so I could help him walk.

"I'm not sure,I only had one drink." He slurred.

When we got to the bathroom to only find Minho and Jisung fighting.