20

⚠️
Chan pov:

"Oh hello Chan." Shin said while smirking at me.

I didn't like how he was smirking,it was like he didn't fear the situation he was in.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." I warned him.

Shin ignored me.
"I had a great time with your little puppy over there.Too bad ,we probably won't be getting married now."

I punched him right in the face,as hard as I could.

"Where the hell is Changbin?" I coldly asked while cracking my knuckles.

Shin just chuckled.
"I don't know,he'd be with the rebels ,but in all honesty I have no idea."

I punched him again just for the smirk that was still on his face.

"You know,Seungmin literally went through the same thing your doing to me now.Ironic isn't it?" He laughed.
"But the difference is he willingly lead himself to that situation for you."

That hurt because I knew it was true.I mean there was the necklace,but he did to it partially to protect me,when I was supposed to protect him.

"Do you wanna know what he went through?" Shin asked tilting his head.

"Just tell me where Changbin is." I said sternly.

But Shin could tell he was hitting a nerve in me when it came to Seungmin.

"Why don't you just kill me,I know you want to." He teased.

At that I punched him again in the face.I knew what he was doing.He wanted me to kill him and that way we wouldn't get information out of him and he wouldn't feel the pain of being tortured.

"Where are the rebels?" I asked.

"You know,the five days I had Seungmin.I beat him everyday,that pathetic little puppy,always begged and begged for me to stop.I can still hear his screams." Shin smiled like he was remembering a fond memory.

"WHERE IS CHANGBIN?" I said louder and more demanding.I was losing my patience with Shin and I hated hearing what he did to Seungmin.

"But you know as he is my fiance,I had some fun with him." He began "first I tied him to the bed posts as he cried.He actually cried for you so pathetically."

I had enough,I pulled out my dagger and stabbed him in the thigh.
Shin let out a slight mixture of a scream and grunt .

"And then he actually ended up agreeing to pleasure me in a certain way,so he wouldn't have to pleasure me fully." He continued.

I wanted to puke,he was disgusting.How could I let this happen to Seungmin.

I stabbed him in his other thigh,which he let out another scream.

But he leaned forward ,he smirked even more than before.
"But I fucked his tight little hole  anyways."

I instantly took the dagger and stabbed his him even harder multiple times in his thighs.

"And it's all your fault."  He said leaning forward dragging out the words in a hiss.

I couldn't be in that room anymore,or I would end up killing him.
In the end he won against me with psychological torture against my physical tortured.

I took my dagger and quickly left the room ,slamming the door.
I slid against the door to the floor,holding my head in my hands trying to calm down.