48

Minho pov:

I found Jisung in his room reading a peice of paper,last time we were here i found out that the letter was telling Jisung that he should be careful because he is from the water kingdom not the earth kingdom.Guilt churned in my stomach remembering how I yelled at him when I found out last time.Yes,he shouldn't have lied to me,but I guess my kingdom technically was using this arrianged marriage as an alliance between the earth and fire kingdom.

"Minho" Jisung startled after not noticing that I entered.

"look Jisung-" jisung's crying interupted what I was going to say.

"Was any of it real?" he asked tears falling down his face.

"Was any of what real?" I asked confused

"Our love,all of the shit you told me." Jisung said pushing the letter into my chest.

"Of course it was,what are you talking about jisung?" i opened the letter.

The letter read:

Dear Jisung,

Do you really believe he loves you?Your marriage was only to form an alliance with the earth kingdom,so that the fire kingdom could destroy anything that remains of the water kingdom.

He is disgusted by water elementals,so who are you to think that he would ever truly love you?

Best of luck with your marriage.

This isn't what the letter said last time i thought to myself.This is wrong,someone must have known about the time reversal spell and changed the letter to mess with us.

"Jisung-"

"Please just leave" jisung whispered not even looking at me.

"Please Jisung,let me explain-"

"whats there to explain?! We both were using each other,so we should just end our engagement here." Jisung said storming out.

"Jisung!Thats not true and you know that!" I pleaded grabbing his hand.

"Let Go." Jisung said sternly

"No,I won't lose you again"

"Fine,then i'll make you let go" Jisung said before a rush of blue magic swirled out of his hands forcing me to the ground.Jisung rushed out slamming the door with his magic as he left.

I ran to the door and twisted the handle,but his magic wouldn't let it budge.

Meanwhile...

Felix pov:

I found Changbin near the entrance of the wedding hall and started to approach him.

"oh hey,Felix"

"Hey Changbin" I smiled

"I have a gift for you,can you come with me for a second?"

"Of course!" I said excitedly.I wonder what his gift is?

Changbin pulled us into a tiny and slid his hand through my hair pulling me closer to his lips.

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes please"  I said feeling his lips connect to mine.His tounge slowly making its way into my mouth as our breath started to get heavier.

Pulling away just for a split second I smiled "This is a very amazing gift Changbin" i said before pulling him back into the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------