39

Minho pov:

I tried to reach out and hold Jisung's hand,but he removed his hand from mine.

"Jisung, I'm sorry." It truly was my father's fault that his kingdom was destroyed.

"Minho." He stopped walking and looked towards me.His eyes were emotionless."its not you,I-I am just going through a lot of memories right now." He turned away and started walking again.

I watched as Jisung walked and then suddenly he was pulled into a building by someone.

"JISUNG!" I yelled catching the attention of the other boys as I ran towards the building.

Jisung pov:

I was walking while memories overwhelmed me,until I felt someone grab me and pull me into a building.

I struggled finally getting free and turning around .

"Jisung you cant bebhere." He panted out.

Does he know me?

I took a closer look to see that he was in fact the man who saved me in the past when he brought me to the earth kingdom.

"Jaebum?!"

"Jisung listen to me,they want you here so they can get that." He pointed to my necklace.
"You need to leave now!"

Without any notice Minho barged in ready to punch Jaebum.

"Wait!" I yelled blocking Jaebum from Minho.

Minho looked at me confused."who is he?"

"He's Jaebum, he saved me in the past."
I told Minho,seeing him relax a little more as the others rushed in.

"Woah ok,there's a lot of you.But you all need to leave right now before the rebels see you." Jaebum explained.

Everyone looked at eachother silently agreeing on leaving.

"You will be ok right Hyung?" I asked him.

"Yes I will,just go." He said pushing us all out.

We started to rush back towards our carts,as I heard Chan speak.

"Guys where is Jeongin?!"

Everyone froze to look at eachother.

"Guys?!" Chan spoke again.

That's when we heard it.

Jeongin dolphin scream.