𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 2

I S A B E L L A

What a fatty

I can't believe boys like her

Teachers pet

Bitch

All of these insults were running around in my head and way worse too.

-Wednesday-

That's when I woke up, the sun was shining through the windows and I looked at my phone.1pm

Welp- guess I slept long. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Nothing changed, still the ocean that was once in my eyes was gone, my hair had no volume, typical.

"Bella! Get the fuck out of bed!"
An angry James was storming into my room.

"Good Morning to you too, lovely brother." I held my hand in front of my face, the sun was directly shining at my face.

"Cut the bullshit, it's not even morning anymore. Just wanted to say, you have the rest of the week free to look for a dress for the wedding, don't know why Dad is giving you half of the week, but you should hurry, the wedding is this weekend."

"This weekend?! But he said it wasn't until at least next week."

"Well, sucks for you, they planned it this weekend, now get dressed, you are going to the mall with Liam as the others are either at school or elsewhere."

Now I was getting curious, so being the sister I was, I asked, "Where is elsewhere?"

I gave off an innocent smirk and did the puppy eyes, while putting my hand behind my back for extra effect.

Instead of giving me an answer he threatened, " If you don't get down in two minutes, I will personally drag you downstairs and I don't care if you are still in... this."

He pointed at my clothes.

"Rude!" I shouted while he slammed the door, what had gotten into him, had he lost a round of COD against Liam? Seriously, these boys these days.

I did my bathroom necessities and walked towards my closet, pulling out a brown hoodie with some ripped black oversized jeans, that had some painted sunflowers on, I had given it my personal touch.

I walked downstairs and saw Liam leaning against the entrance door, looking at my outfit. Did they still think I was going to go outside in a tank top?

"Whatcha staring at? Like what you see?", I snickered.

"Lets just go."

"It's rude to stare!"

"Shut up."

"That's not what your friends said in be- "

"I dare you to finish that sentence." He pointed a finger at me and I immediately silenced. Didn't want him to be mad like yesterday.

Suddenly James came out of the kitchen and asked, " How do you know about this, ya know?"
Apparently he had heard our conversation.

"Ya mean what you guys do every time you bring girls over? It's called school, dumbass."

Obviously I didn't learn it in school, but it was the simplest explanation.

"Mhm. Yeah sure. Get out of here before you will actually tell us."

I laughed at the thought of seeing all their expressions while waking outside, following Liam towards his car. It was a black jeep. The thing is, I was used to, by now, to drive with my brothers, but with my friends? No thank you.