𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

J A Y D E N

"Stop fucking walking away from me!", I shouted after Sophie.

"Oh, so that you can treat me like a child?" She crossed her arms, her eyebrows raised, looking at me.

"You are a child!" I threw my hands up in the air. She simply didn't understand what dangers could be out there, especially because we weren't the most normal family it would be even more dangerous for her. "I'm just looking out for you, protecting you, and the only thing you are doing is pushing me away and keeping me from doing what's best for you!"

"Where did you get that from, a support group for assholes who try to be a parent?", she answered cockily. That attitude was not from me. "I am going to wear that dress and I am going to my friends; you can't change that because you gave me your okay weeks ago!"

"You never said anything about wearing that short dress!" She was thirteen, that wasn't an age to go out in a sparkly black dress to 'a friend's house'. I knew what she was up to, I had seen behind her lies a long time ago, but it still frustrated me to know that she was lying to me. It had hurt at first, now I understood why. I was the big bad brother because I wouldn't allow anything, but there was a reason for that. Boys at that age were complicated and only wanted one thing, my sister wasn't going to be the girl giving it to them, that was for sure.

"I just want to have fun, why can't you understand that?" She sat at the counter, her dress getting even shorter as it slid up. It was making me mad to see her like this, because I knew how she would come home if she went in that dress. "You can't always keep me in this house, I'll rot in here."

"Oh please, you'll survive! It's only a party and one that isn't even important. Thirteen-year-olds shouldn't even go to parties. What's wrong with this generation?", I asked sarcastically.

"For your information," she stood up and shouted, "it's not just any party, it's my best friend's birthday party! I will go there, now if you'll excuse me," she paused again, looking at her phone and sneering, "my driver is here!" She jumped from the seat and towards the elevator.

"A driver? What do you mean your driver?! We definitely didn't talk about this!" I walked after her again, picking up my pace as she had already pushed the button and made a move to walk in. Before she could, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?! My hair!", she hit my back multiple times throwing insults at me. I rolled my eyes and went back towards her room. She wouldn't leave this house today, no matter what would happen.

As I neared her bedroom, I noticed that she had become quiet, no insults anymore. It made me wonder if she had fallen asleep, but that was probably not it. I lifted her back on the ground, she was pouting, yet had a small smile on her face. "Go on, hate me, you're still not going to that party and that's for sure." I opened the door and shoved her inside, being annoyed by her attitude.

"This girl," I sighed, but went back to my room and falling on my bed. I still had time until Isabella's party and nothing to do, so I decided to sleep. I was tired from the last week, Savannah being part of that problem.

..................................................................................................................

Hey Guys! This is more of a filler chapters, more interesting ones are about to come, especially with Isabella's party thats so soon!

Hope you all still enjoyed this short chapter!

🍪VOTE and COMMENT🍪

-Cookie out-