𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐵𝑜𝑦

S A V A N N A H

-Tuesday-

The next morning was hard for me, but I managed to get to school without any panic attack, so it was okay. I skipped going to the bar as I couldn't stand the smell, but I knew that it wasn't smart. I didn't know who to talk to, thinking it was all my fault, I didn't fight back, I was weak.

It wondered me that I was able to get out of bed today, but I d ecided I should make the best out of it and avoid negative actions.

I was now sitting at my usual table in the cafeteria, with Jasmine, Isabella, and a new friend of her, Hunter. He seemed pretty nice and Isabella talked about her birthday and how we where all invited if her brothers allowed us. I wasn't entirely fond of going to her party, nor being friends with her, but I didn't anything better to do, so I didn't complain.

Hunter had messy brown hair, green eyes, and his arm always slung around Isabella's shoulder. They looked cute together, but weren't a couple. Hunter though seemed like he wanted them to be a couple, which was understandable if you had a girlfriend like Isabella.

She was kind after all, and they would be a great couple, but they only just met, so they should've kept it going slow and not eating each other out in the second week.

I still felt cold glares from the boy that I wrote 'Fuck off' on his arm with a sharpie pen, then flicked it at his face, and ran away. It was understandable, but he was overreacting, so I didn't bother doing anything about it.

"Geez, I didn't eat anything in the last two days. I'm starving." Isabella huffed and stood up to get herself some food, Hunter following. Jasmine was concentrated on her apple and I was zooming out, thinking about random shit.

Do fish see water?

I'm ugly.

Do fish see water though?

I feel dirty.

Do they?

"Uhm, I think I need to go home, an emergency." I muttered and Jasmine looked a bit worried, "Everything okay?" I nodded while the others came back. I just needed to get out of here, it was suffocating.

"Bye, guys." I waved and stood up as Isabella asked, "What's wrong?" Her face looked concerned, but I knew it didn't mean anything.

Jasmine answered for me, which sounded a bit bitchy, but ignored it, "Oh, she's fine, nothin' big."

They talked as I exited the school building, my head was hurting and my legs were starting to tremble as I walked down the stairs of the school, until I got pushed down them.

I looked behind me and saw a tall boy in a hoodie, grinning. I took a step forward to see him better, "What's your fucking problem?"

I was pissed, as always. My head was hurting, I still felt everything from yesterday, I had bruises on my legs, I think I had all right to be pissed.

He didn't respond so I kept on rambling, "I had a bad day, so tell me what the fuck your problem is or I will have to beat it out of you."

"It's you" I scoffed and he took off his hood, "And why is that so?" I mocked him.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you tried to kill me?" I couldn't remember him, at all, this headache was killing me.

"I probably had a good reason, I tried to kill many people, a surprise that your'e still alive." I shrugged and crossed my arms. My bag hung loose and all I wanted is to get home.

He threw a punch at me, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him over my shoulder, on the ground. The hood was off and I could clearly see his face, his so bruised up face, and laughed, holding my hand in front of my mouth.

"You? Seriously?" I managed to choke out between laughters. I let him lay there and shouted, "Bye, pretty boy!" as I ran away from him.

So much to avoiding negative actions.