𝐵𝑖𝑟ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

-ISABELLA-

-Sunday-

"Wake up! Wake up!", somebody pulled me by my shoulder, while I tried to punch the person, but I had closed my eyes, because of the sunlight. I hadn't put the blinds down yesterday as I saw while rubbing my eyes and turning around once again. "Let me sleep you mother fucker." I grumbled on my pillow, ignoring my brother.

"You have birthday, so ima let that slide." Lucas tugged at my shirt. I flipped him off and he slapped my hand away. He was awfully bubbly for such an early time. "It's your birthday!" He pulled away a strand of hair from my face as it now laid sideways on the pillow, my face smushed together. "Here!", he gave me a fancy cup of coffee and I took it, starting to drink all of it at once. He pulled away the cup before I could finish. "Calm down, this is no vodka shot." I mumbled under my breath, "I wish it was."

He left my bedroom and I groaned while turning around towards the large windows. The city was already full of traffic and the sun made it extra pretty. I smiled, knowing that this was the first day with a new family. Of course I still had to get used to it and it wouldn't be easy, but I was still excited, a bit nervous as well, yet happy.

I stood up from the bed, covering myself with my covers as I walked to the suitcase that lay in front of my closet. I only had time to empty half of the moving boxes, not including my suitcase so I was surprised when Lucas didn't trip over all of the scattered clothes. I leaned down to the ground and searched for something comfy. I wasn't in the mood for anything else.

I decided on some grey sweatpants, white long sleeved crop top and decided that I would put my hair in a high pony tail as soon as I got in the bathroom. I searched for it, walking down the hallway, but I couldn't find any. I still heard some snoring coming from a few room and I hissed to myself, "Stupid idiots." Finally, I gave up and grabbed a scrunchie from my desk, putting my hair in a low bun, not caring if it was combed or not.

I walked down the stairs, looking for Lucas, and the kitchen. I couldn't remember where anything was. As I stood in the entrance hall, I heard a giggle and some talk coming from behind a white door and I opened it.

"Surprise!", they all screamed and my mouth hung wide open. My brothers and probably Jennifer had set up a large banner that was hanging from cabinet to another cabinet. A large birthday cake was on the marble counter, surrounded by presents and confetti. I smiled, knowing that I never had such a large birthday. "Sweet 16, sweetie.", Jennifer walked towards me and hugged me as I muffled a "Thanks."

We let go and I saw that Logan, Lucas, Aiden, Greyson, Isaac, and Joshua were standing here. I walked towards the counter, my eyes still widened and shocked. The birthday cake said "Sweet 16 Bella!" with pink frosting. It had 16 candles and Jennifer whispered, "Make a wish."

I blew them out and squeaked under my breath. Lucas walked up behind me and hugged me, after giving me my coffee. He felt warm and I snuggled into his chest until he started to tickle my neck, making me let go of him. I took a seat at the counter with the others and Jennifer gave me a neatly wrapped present. "You didn't have to!", I said as I reached out for it and took it. It was rectangular and looked so fancy that I didn't even want to open it, but I did anyways.

"Yooooo, no way!", I nearly shouted as I looked at the white container. I already knew what it was, but my thought was confirmed when I unwrapped the silver MacBook Air. I put it carefully on the table while the boys were already helping themselves on the cake. I hugged her once again. She grinned, knowing that this was an awesome present.

"Okay, enough hugging, open mine!", Isaac rushed over to me and I laughed at his attempt to scoop some frosting with his finger, but I lightly pushed him away. I heard a few chuckles as Isaac handed me his gift. I opened it carefully, it was nearly round and had a cute red ribbon tied to it. "A squishmallow?" I giggled as I held up the round fluffy squirrel that I held in my hand. "I thought you needed something to cuddle with, as I'm not always there." I threw it after him, while laughing, "Your'e so full of yourself."