𝑍𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

I S A B E L L A

-Wednesday-

I woke up this morning in a rather excited mood and was already picking out what to wear for this evening, when somebody knocked onto my door. I turned my head away from the two shirts that I was holding up, and saw one of my brothers standing there.

"Hey, Logan." I said and he yawned, still in comfy clothes as if he had just woken up, but I didn't blame him, it was a school morning, so it was hard, and his english exam was coming up. "Mornin'" He answered, groggily, I tilted my head sideways, trying to figure out what he wanted until he carried on, "Just saying, today's the dinner, don't mess it up."

"Why would you care?" I scoffed before he wanted to turn around, "Don't give me that attitude, Lucas and I saved your ass yesterday, you ow us." He pointed his finger at me and I left both of the shirts on the bed, crossing my arms, "I don't ow you shit, it's my birthday, and you have finally done something that makes you seem like a brother, and now out!" I walked towards the door, pushed my brother out, and slammed it shut.

I heard a groan on the other side, but didn't care, nothing would ruin this day, because it had to be perfect. The dinner had to go on smoothly so that everyone of my friends could come to my birthday, so even my outfit had to be out of my comfort zone. "Oh and your'e not wearing that!" He shouted from outside and I rolled my eyes. "Never thought that you have a say about my body, Idiot!"

Seriously, all the books that I read containing older brothers are so toxic, they never allow you to wear anything that shows even a little bit of cleavage, and then their excuse is that the boys can't contain themselves in school. My brothers were never concerned about what I was wearing, because most of the times I was wearing hoodies, but this would change and they needed to except it.

It's my body, I wear what I want, and I'll show them tonight.

I rushed down the stairs after getting ready for school and saw Elijah making pancakes while the other, except William, sat at the counter on the bar stools. I took a seat next to Lucas and leaned my head on my elbow, as the rest of them continued talking about their school sports.

Finally Elijah was done and we all got a plate full of pancakes with some strawberry jam on the side. It smelled so good and I felt my mouth beginning to water as I picked up my fork. "Where's Will?" I asked with a half filled mouth, looking at Elijah. He shrugged and gave a quick answer, "Work."

I started listening to the twins conversation about their football team. The twins were both good players and known for it in school, so half of their life had to revolve around their sport, but I was suspecting it was more than half their lives, "This is our last year at the school, we just have to win." They were rambling on about their last game before going to college, and I was kind of relieved that next year there were only two brothers to worry about. "Dude, we're going to kick their asses." Elijah gave him a quick glare, meaning to say that a little kid was in the room, even though I was turning 16 this weekend.

I rolled my eyes, but finished eating my pancakes and headed off to the front door, waiting for one of my brothers to drive me. I missed the Zenvo, and hoped that maybe for my 16 birthday they would allow me getting it, so I went back over to Elijah. "Eliiii, do you have the car keys for the Zenvo?" I asked and he turned his head to me, slightly confused.

Yes, I know what type of car it is, don't assume things because I'm a girl, I mentally told him and he choked on his food, "The keys are with Luca-" Before I let him finish that sentence I grabbed my brothers arm and pulled him out of the kitchen. I didn't want Elijah asking why I would like to know where the car keys were, because he was still thinking that the cars belonged to the twins.