𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

I S A B E L L A

-Thursday-

I woke up in my bed and shielded my eyes from the sun that was beaming through my window. Surprisingly, I didn't need an alarm this morning and stood up to go to the bathroom. Even though I was fully awake, I still didn't like the sun, it was too early to be this bright.

In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and cleansed my face. It suddenly smelled like fresh flowers in here, which was new. The smell was familiar and somewhat comforting.

How warm will it be today?

I wandered towards my phone and opened the weather app, today would be a way hotter day than the last days.

 After pulling out a simple black shirt and some oversized blue jeans, I tied my hair up in a messy bun and jogged downstairs.

Nobody was in the kitchen, perfect. I made myself a coffee and scrolled through Instagram. Alex had posted her outfit from yesterday.

"So early?", Lucas asked. He had sneaked up to me which made the coffee in my hand nearly spill onto the stone floor.
"Lucas! I have hot coffee in my hand!"

He smirked and I continued to sip at my coffee while he took a seat at the kitchen counter. After a while I noticed he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him. "Nothing, you just look pretty." I smiled a little. Sometimes my brothers could be nice.

Only sometimes.

I took a seat next to him and already heard the twins, arguing while they were jogging down the stairs.

"Pancakes are better!"
"No! Waffles!"
"Are you stupid? Pancakes for president!"
"Waffle could rule the world way better! Your Pancakes would die in the First World War!"
"At least my pancakes would be smart enough to feed everybody!"

"Waffles and Pancakes are both food. What do you want for breakfast?", Lucas interrupted the conversation between the twins and I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Pancakes!"
"Waffles!
"You wanna eat your president?"
"You wanna eat your president?" Both of them said at the same time.

This was just too funny

"Alright, since you both can't decide, Bella, what would you like to eat?" Lucas turned towards me and I tensed, "I'm not actually hungry, sorry Lucas."

"French toast! Lucas make French toast!"
Logan shouted from upstairs and the twins mumbled something. Lucas listened and started to make breakfast.

The twins pouted and walked to the living room, while I just sat at the counter, watching Lucas as he concentrated on making the perfect French Toast.

Soon enough, my coffee was empty and Logan had come to the kitchen to take a glimpse at his breakfast. Lucas served four plates, for him, Logan and the twins. "Liam! James! Breakfast!" The twins took a seat next to me and I watched them sigh as they took their first bite, mumbling a "This is so good!" with full mouths. They were clearly enjoying their food.

Elijah came down with William and they sat down too. "Hey guys, I made French Toast, want some?", Lucas asked them. William shook his head while Elijah answered, "Sure, just a little though, I'm gonna go for a run after."

I raised my head at Elijah and said, "Can I come too?" I really needed to train more, as I noticed that my figure had become fatter the past few days, but I also needed to be thinner to fit in a dress. "Sure."