𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑁𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑

E L I J A H

I couldn't believe them, the twins had given a minor money to buy alcohol and it wasn't even theirs. They didn't even understand why I was so pissed at them, which frustrated me even more.

So now I sat here, at my desk, trying to focus on my work, while I looked at the night sky through my window. I sighed and took a look back at the papers that were all scattered on my table, a pen in my hand. My head was leaning against the palm of my hand as I tried to figure out what exactly I was doing here. Our 'business' had some problems with lower gangs, that wanted more. More money, more weapons, more recruits, and it wasn't easy to hold them back.

William had just come home, and walked directly into his office, furious, not even saying hello, so I decided what probably meant death for me, and peeked into his office, that was opposite of mine.

He sat there, eyebrows furrowed, concentrating on his work, while shuffled around with some papers and muttered something to himself in Italian.

He looked up and was even more annoyed as he saw me, standing in the doorway, my arms crossed, waiting for him to notice me. "Ciao fratellino" He looked back down to his work and asked, "What do you want?"

"You want to take a walk, I need to get out of this house." He huffed and asked, "Why exactly? I have work to do, non lo vedi?" "I do see it, but I need to talk to you, somewhere where our siblings are not."

He stood up from his char and left the papers spread on his table, following me down the stairs before I grabbed our coats and threw his to him.

Cold air hit my face as I closed the door, shouting, "Will and I are out of the house! Don't do anything stupid!"

"You know, now that they know that we aren't in the house, they can do nearly anything they want, that move wasn't so smart." I took a deep breath at William's comment, "And if they get hurt? Then they search the whole house for us."

William sighed as he breathed in the air and we walked next to each other, our hands in our pockets. "So, what did Isabella do this time?" He asked and I answered, "Not Isabella, the twins."

"That would've been my second guess." I chuckled a little and explained, "The twins stole my money and gave it to a minor, who said that she needed it for alcohol." William kept quiet after that until he huffed again, "So, what's your plan?"

"Probably ground them." I shrugged and William stopped. "Fratellino, they stole from you and you only ground them, for how long, two weeks?" His last words were spoken in a tone that said something like 'Are you stupid?'.

I rolled my eyes and gave in, "Okay, two weeks grounded, no allowance." I didn't like giving my younger siblings punishments because I felt that I was too harsh. He nodded in agreement and we continued to walk further along the road, listening to the cars that passed by, it felt good to be outside. Even better when it was only me and my older brother.

"Any news?" I asked and he sighed. "Only some annoying dealers that want more money."

We came to a more dirtier street of the city and I wanted to turn around until I saw a girl, on the floor, holding something furry. I nudged my brother's shoulder and he looked surprised too, so we went over to the girl.

She had multiple bruises and marks on her face, her hoodie was still wet and the thing that was partly lying on her lap and partly on the ground was heavy breathing. "A Husky." William muttered and I nodded.

"That girl was probably on her way somewhere until she got beat up by some of these drunk imbeciles here" I answered and picked up the dog. It happened often that some drunk teenagers found it funny to hurt other strangers. It was still alive, but not for long, and looked like it couldn't move. "We have to get them home."

I wanted to protest because we didn't even know her, but William picked up the girl and checked her pulse, "Still alive."

I got out my phone and called Logan, who picked up after the phone rang three times. "Elijah?" He asked and I said, "You need to pick us up, William and I are near to an old kiosk, I can't tell you more, I didn't see any street sign, so just locate my phone."

He sounded very confused, but hung up. "That girl is really light, probably underweight." I took a step closer to him as I looked at her. Her blond hair was messed up and her knees were covered in blood, part of it still seeping through the jeans. "She looks around Isabella's age, maybe she knows her."

We waited for Logan, until he came, speeding with his silver Range Rover, that stopped at the sidewalk where we stood. He came rushing outside, leaving the driver's door open. "What are you guys doing here?" He gasped.

"We found this girl here, do you have any idea who she is?" Logan took a step forward and his eyes widened, "That's Savannah."

YOOOO CLIFFHANGER, at least a bit, let me have my fun. This was a shorter chapter, but I just didn't know how to describe it more, so there ya go.

Anyways, what do you think of the twins?

Word count: 934

🍪VOTE and COMMENT 🍪

-Cookie out-