𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

I S A B E L L A

I had asked Elijah if it was okay for my friends to come over, and he said maybe, as long as I had packed my things until my birthday, ready to leave this house. Today was the 7th of May, and I was getting a little excited about my birthday.

I was planning to make a movie night and that my friends could sleep over after that, it would be like a pyjama party, and I looked forward to the fun. The only thing that was bothering me was that there were high chances that Alexandra had to join us too, so less fun. Maybe I had luck though. My friends would come in the after noon and before that I would celebrate with my 'New family'.

Elijah eyed me before as I mentioned that Savannah was invited too, but I wasn't sure if she was coming. I knew what he was thinking, I had to watch out for her, but it wasn't easy. Savannah didn't let anyone in, her walls were taller than mine, and I didn't know if she would ever trust me, but after what my brothers had done to save her, my chances had gotten better.

Maybe she would trust me now more than other people, because my brothers technically saved her, so it was getting better.

So now I was sitting on the floor, starring at my old cd player, wondering how it survived all these years, getting all dusty on my shelves. It was pink, covered with glitter that I had painted on and a few hello kitty stickers. I still loved hello kitty today, so it was cute, just not working anymore.

Now it was lying on the pile called 'throw away', where most of my old stuff was lying, not working anymore or just too run down to sell or give away. I was separating my stuff currently into a pile that I could keep, most of my clothes were there and in general just most of my stuff, then there was the 'give away' pile, with things that I was still emotionally attached too and not ready to sell, so it was given to my family or something, I hadn't figured that out yet. And then the last pile, 'sell', it was mostly for old barbies or stuffed animals that I didn't want to keep.

I sometimes sighed when I put my old toys onto the piles, as I remembered all the fun I had with them, so it was hard to let them go, but this wasn't the time to get nostalgic, so I kept on putting them into piles until everything was sorted and ready to be out into different boxes.

"Does anybody have spare boxes?" I shouted out onto the hallway, my body leaning against the door frame, waiting for an answer to come from downstairs. "In the kitchen!" I ran down the stairs and snatched away the boxes that Elijah hadn't already filled with kitchen utensils as he exclaimed a small 'Hey!' for protest, but I was already up the stairs and in my room.

I packed my stuff into these boxes, making sure they weren't too heavy and slumped down onto my bed, sighing. I would finally leave this place, but not for better, for worse and I wasn't ready. A part of me was excited that I would have a new room, as all of this old stuff would be left here, including my bed and desk, so it would be a completely new room. I just hope that it would also fit my characteristic......and have a balcony with a fire stair case.

"Isabella! Get down for Dinner before the twins eat it all! We are having lasagna!" The last bit made me bolt through my room and down the stairs, making loud noises on the wooden steps, the house nearly shaking as I heard shouts from the dining room. The twins loved lasagna, and you had to be fast when my brothers made it, it was like an animal fight. Elijah made sure that everybody got a good amount on their plate and Logan would hold back the twins who were practically thrashing around.

I reached the room and saw all of them sit there, ready to eat as I jumped onto my seat, sitting straight, giving my best smile. "What's gotten into you, today?" Lucas chuckled as he picked up his fork. Even William had joined this dinner, so I was glad that everybody was here. "Oh, it's probably because of her birthday." Liam muttered after taking his first bite and I nodded in agreement, as I took my first bite as well.