𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑦'𝑠

I S A B E L L A

"Wake up!", Somebody screamed in my ear short before I jumped off my seat and fell on the floor beneath it, on my back. It was only a small impact, but it still got me awake from my nap. I looked up and saw Lucas, leaning over his seat, giving me a grin. I shoved my hand in his face, which made him fall back a little, while I stood back up. All of my brothers knew, if they would wake me, they would choose death.

Logan laughed at Lucas, while I gathered my things and put them in my bag. "Lucas, I said to wake her up, like a normal person." I heard a voice from the front say, and I was pretty sure it was William's. Elijah didn't say much, he was focusing on the ground while I was rubbing my head. "The most normal thing to do was scream in her ear or pour water over her head! And we didn't have water!"

A sigh came in return, and soon enough we pulled up at a nice little Café. Through the window you could see multiple wooden tables and stools with cushions, an island near the counter where cakes, croissants, muffins and other sweets were displayed and many plants. It looked cozy and as we entered, the fresh smell of coffee and a sweet scent welcomed us. The light sources were hanging light bulbs and a server greeted us and led us to a table. It wasn't full, and lofi music came from the speakers.

We all took a seat, either on a cushioned bench or stool, and I relaxed. The vibe didn't last long when Elijah began to speak, "Okay, right now its 9:30 and we should be at Jennifers house at 12, the latest." I gave him a quick nod, but was really just tired and half asleep.

A server soon came and gave us the menu, while asking for anything to drink. We all ordered, either Coffee or Cola, while I started to doze off again. Before I could fall asleep again, William started to speak, "So, I know the new marriage probably startled all of us, some positive, or negative." He paused while looking at me and I just mentally rolled my eyes, "I just wanted to say, you don't have to all immediately have to accept them as family, thats okay. Yet, it would be better if we would start to at least understand each other, and be friendly." Another look at me.

"Can we skateboard in the living room?" That question came from Lucas, a rather stupid one. Elijah gave him a look that meant that he was questioning his sanity, but kept on talking, "there will still be rules, so probably no." One of the twins chuckled under their breath and I couldn't help, but smile too.

"Do we share rooms?", that was Logans question and I sat up, "Probably not, Jennifer has a large house." I gave a relieved sigh, knowing that I would loose it if I would have to share a room with Alexandra, or maybe even with one of the boys.

The server came again and gave us the drinks and asked if we would like to eat something. I asked for the Belgian waffles with strawberries. They all talked while I scrolled on my phone, not bothering to say something until Elijah asked, "Hey, Bella, are you okay, with all that stuff that's going on?" I looked up and was surprised for a second. "Uh, sure, I guess?" I wasn't sure about the situation, my feelings were a mixture of being nervous, sad, angry, glad, relieved. It wasn't explainable, but my brother looked like he actually meant the question. "Well I-, I don't really know." I added and he gave me a quick smile while taking a sip of his coffee.

"It's like- I'm confused." I shrugged and he started to talk again, "Explain it to me then." I gave him a funny look, "Well, I'm glad, because I can make new memories and forget things I wanted to forget. But I'm also sad, sad because, well, you know, so many things happened and, and..." I trailed off, my voice getting a bit weak. Elijah gave me a sympathetic look, "It's just much." I was honest with him, and it felt good, to tell somebody how I felt in this situation.

"I know Bella, and I'm sorry for how we all more ignored you than cared for you, because we should have. You're our little sister, and we were not very good brothers the last five years, but now that we will all start as a new family, I hope you can forgive me. And trust me, I'll be better. Maybe annoying but better." I gave him a smile. A smile dedicated to him, because Elijah started to come back as a loving sibling, like I had known him. It was good to see him back.

"You guys are all annoying." I let out a small laugh and he smiled too. The others noticed and Liam asked, "What are you guys talkin' about?" Another laugh escaped my lips after I answered, "How all of you are annoying." Lucas held his hand in front of his heart, acting like he was surprised by my comment.

The food finally came and I inhaled the sweet smell of the waffles. "Wait, I don't think we ever asked you this, but who's your favorite?" Logan questioned with a full mouth. "What do you mean?" I took a bite of the waffle, realizing that it was still warm. It tasted good, warm and soft, exactly how a waffle should taste.

"Don't play stupid, you know what I mean." I shrugged while picking up a strawberry. "Dude, she's not playing. You should know by now that she is stupid." James added and I looked up from my plate, "Hey!" I exclaimed with a full mouth, but it sounded more like "Ey!".

"Its obviously me." Liam leaned back in his chair, a fork in his hand. I scoffed after swallowing and taking a sip of coffee. "Hah! Loser!" Logan laughed at him, while James chuckled. Lucas was quiet the whole conversation, as well as Elijah and William, but that was normal. Not for Lucas and Elijah, but for William. He was on his phone anyways, scrolling through emails.

My eyes went to William's phone and then to Elijah, who knew what I was thinking of, and before William could realize what had happened, Elijah scooped the phone away from his hands and threw it over to me, who caught and secured it in my pocket. I gave him a smug smile and William gave me a glare, "Bella, hand over my phone." He held out his hand, but I pushed it away.

"No business, family time." I never would've thought that I'd say this, but it wasn't a full conversation if only four of six siblings talked to each other. He let it slide and began to eat. "So, where were we?" I asked, my plate being nearly empty already. "You were saying that I'm your favorite." Elijah chimed in and rolled my eyes, "Nope." Logan gave James a high five as the others laughed, even Lucas.

My guess was that he was a bit sad too, about the whole situation, and didn't feel like talking, which was absolutely fine. I partly knew how he felt, well, I hoped that I knew.

I looked over to him, making sure that he was at least okay, but he smiled, his plate already empty ad his drink as well. "My favorite will always be Lucas." They all scoffed while Lucas laughed, "I knew it!"

We all soon enough finished our breakfast and headed out, after William payed. I looked at my phone and it showed two missed calls from Hunter, a message from Jasmine and reminder for today. I made a mental note to myself that I would call him as soon as I was in my new room, in private, while giving Will his phone back.

We all got back into the car, and the ride soon turned out to be fun. The vehicle was filled with laughter and music. Everyone of us talked, sometimes with each other, and sometimes all together. It was nice, to have some family time before everything else.

And it was new.

.....................................................................................................................................

Another chapter, folks! I wrote this and the one before on the same day, and it felt amazing <3

I hope you liked those two chapters, and maybe there will be a third one.

Oh and another thing, before you can get rid of me, whats a reading night, or in German 'Lesenacht'?, like can somebody explain it in a comment, 'cause I'm visibly confused.

Wordcount: 1479

My emojis didn't work the last time, I hope they do now-

🍪VOTE and COMMENT🍪

-Cookie out-