Lonely Pain

Hello everyone... it's my first time writing Arylie fan-fiction. I don't know what more to say😂...plzzz let me know if you like it or not 🤍
..............................................................

[So this is just a portion of pregnancy track where I want to show how Imlie must be feeling inside with everything that's going on between her and Aryan.]

After what Aryan said to Imlie in their bedroom at night...about the baby and Madhav, Imlie got more broken emotionally. She couldn't fathom how her ABP has become so fool's hardy by emotion that he won't even listen to her now let alone consider her words.

In the morning none of them talked or share any eye contact with each other

In the morning none of them talked or share any eye contact with each other. Both avoided each other as best as they could without giving anything away to their family. After Aryan left for office she changed into Imlie from Keiry and sat quietly on her bed. Then called her mother.

Meethi: Hello, gudiya....how are you...Aryan babu... everyone?

Imlie: Ha Amma... everyone is fine here by Sita Maya's blessings. How are you? How is Dadda?

Amma: We are are fine gudiya. You tell me...how is your health?

Imlie: it's good Amma. Wo...Amma...I called you to ask something.

Amma: ha gudiya, Pooch.

Imlie says in a low voice, "Amma...how did you feel when you were pregnant with me?"

Amma: kaa?

Imlie: I'm asking that how did you feel while you were pregnant with me. How did it feel bearing a child without the father's support? You must have felt lonely right? Did it hurt not having a shoulder of love around to lean on?

Amma: imaliya......what happened? Why are you asking me this all of a sudden, gudiya?

Imlie continues as her tears fall down, "Did it hurt doing everything all alone, Amma? How did it feel when everyone cursed you, questioned you about my legitimacy? How did it feel Amma when no one believed you that you and Baba married secretly in the temple? How did it feel when no one listened to you That I wasn't illegitimate? Batao na Amma." Imlie starts crying profusely.

Meethi becomes tensed seeing Imlie's condition. She says, "Gudiya, tell me what happened? Did something happen to you? Did anyone said anything to you? Did you have a fight with Aryan babu?"

Sensing her mother's concern, Imlie composes herself and wipes off her tears, "No Amma. Nothing happened. I'm fine. Just the pregnancy hormones I guess. I'm sorry...for worrying you."

Meethi relaxes a bit believing her daughter. She says, "Oh. It's okay gudiya. Happens during this time. But don't think about these things so much dear. Your life won't be anything like mine. Aryan babu must be taking a good care of you, I know. You better don't fight with him, okay? I'm so much yearning to see you two, dear."

Imlie smiles sadly, "Don't worry Amma. We don't fight like before anymore. And I miss you too. I also wanna see you as soon as possible."

Meethi: Should I come over, gudiya? I can feel you're feeling lonely for some reason. It's normal feeling low during this time. If you want I and your Dadda can pay a visit to you and Aryan babu.

Imlie: No need, Amma. I myself will come to you after sometime. Just have some responsibilities to pay off on my shoulder now. After that we two will come to you only (imlie says touching her tummy).

While she was talking...this scene has been witnessed by Arpita who heard everything imlie said to Meethi. She already sensed that this two were having some fight with each other but she didn't imagine that things would turn out this bad. She understood Imlie's feelings. What imlie told her mother made her scared and teary thinking about her brother's and sister-in-law's future life.

That day right after Aryan came back from office Aprita cornered him.

Arpi: You useless nalayek bhains! What did do to Imlie?

Ary: What the hell, Di. What did I do?

Arpi: that's what I'm asking you, idiot.

Arpita says everything she heard from imlie's conversation. Aryan froze at his feet.

Arpita: Aryaan, you know that you have messed up big time, right? It's imlie...your imlie we're talking about. That imlie who never once complained when her ex-in-laws exploited her. That imlie who never once raised a voice when ma, badi ma, and BD bad mouthed her continuously from your gun shot incident to till her being infertile. That imlie who didn't let her Amma come to our house throughout this time only so her mother wouldn't get to know how badly ma was treating her during that time. And now she was talking about her legitimacy to her mother. She was crying, planning to go to her mother after something gets solved. Maybe forever.

"No. She can't" Aryaan whispers in pain and astonishment.

Arpita laughs, "Really? UNB even you know very well that imlie can do anything if she's determined. And today I saw her determination. Whatever the problem is between you two, she's determined that she is right and she will prove it to you and then she will leave. What will you do then, ha?"

Tears fall from Aryan's face and he says, "She can't leave me, di. She bloody can't leave Aryaan Singh Rathod. I won't let her."

Arpi: then don't force her to do so, Aru. Our family has already shown her that it's no better than the Tripathi's one. At least now you don't make her think that you're not different from Aditya Kumar Tripathi either. That girl has suffered a lot Aru in such tender age. She's now pregnant with your child. She needs care, love, protection. And mostly she needs happiness from you. Give her that.

Arpita leaves while Aryaan thinks about what she said. Protection. That's where he has failed this time. He couldn't protect her from Madhav. And care? Di is right. He didn't take proper care of imlie that she deserved. He was rather busy plotting his revenge. He thought about the times they only fought instead of making her happy. Yes, imlie had been ignoring him but he didn't put much effort to communicate with her either. He knows that imlie is being irrational. She's not accepting the truth that's right in front of her eyes. But that should not be his only concern. At the end of the day, her happiness matters the most to him. And she is his happiness. Chiku is his peace. He remembers how Imlie has already outcasted him from the frame of them three yesterday morning. He can't let her walk out of his life with chiku for some third person.

That third person is the father of chiku - his mind starts the manipulation again.

Angrily Aryaan goes towards their bedroom.

Aryan: Imlie

Imlie is no where to be seen. Aryan calls her again but no response. He looks around the room. It looks empty. Exactly like his heart.

Aryan in mind thinks- she's not here only and I'm already missing her to death. What if she goes away from me? How will I survive? Is this all worth losing her? No it's not. Aryan Singh Rathod can go to any extent to fulfill his purpose but not at the cost of imlie. Never. But when it's about imlie I will cross all the extension that the world holds. And it's about imlie this time. That kamina touched my imlie. I won't spare him. Nor will I let imlie escape from me. I'm Aryaan Singh Rathod. I will make sure that rascal bribes out the truth in front of imlie before I give him his deadly death.

"Did you call me, ABP?" Imlie comes.

To be continued

Do tell me how it is.