Dooriyan-18

At evening imlie is going to counselor's office. Aryan comes with his car suddenly. Imlie stops.

Imlie: what kind of behaviour is this?😠

Aryan: where are you going alone?

Imlie: seems like you've got Old's man syndrome. Bhul gaye aj counselor ke pas jana hei?

Aryan: O hello I'm not old ok? I'm only 33. Or mujhe clearly yaad hei ki aj counselor ke waha jana hei. But tum akeli kaha jaa rahi ho? Maine tumhe kaha tha na ki I'll take you.

Imlie: I also told you that I can go by myself. Now move.

Aryan holds imlie's arm: Don't irritate me imlie. Chupchap jake gadi mein baitho.

Imlie yanks away her arm: I told you earlier that I won't go anywhere with you. Baat counselor ke pas jane ka hei. Ab hum kaise bhi jaye wo matter nahi karta.

Aryan: is it? Fine. Go by yourself. By the way what is the address?

Imlie (angrily): why are you asking me? don't you know the address? the address is

Imlie stops. She realizes that she doesn't know the address.

Aryan: what happened Ms imlie ? You fire phoosh?😏

Imlie: 😐

Aryan: Now go sit in the car. You already wasted my time. Don't waste anymore.

Imlie goes to the car. She opens the back door.

Aryan: Excuse me. I'm not your driver. Come to the front seat.

Imlie: only for today I'm coming with you. After this I'll manage my way.

Aryan laughs: as if I'm going to give you free transport service everyday. Achche se address dekh lena aj ke baad mai tumhe lift nahi dunga.

After going to the counselor.

Counselor: Yes Mr and Mrs Rathod. Please tell me how can I help you.

Imlie/Aryan: help mujhe nahi inko jaroorat hein.

Aryan: stupid people always think themselves as the most intelligent one.

Imlie smiles: I know. You are the living proof of that.

Aryan: should I bring the mirror for you?

Imlie: you

Counselor: ok ok. I remembered what problem you had. Mr Rathod's lawyer informed me. So basically you both were separated for long time. Now you need this couple therapy.

Aryan/imlie: couple therapy?

Aryan/imlie: I don't need therapy. I'm here for my children.

Counselor: ok. I'm mistaken. Tell me your problem then.

Imlie/Aryan: Mai

Counselor: one at a time.

Aryan/imlie: I'll say.

Imlie/Aryan: No I'll say first.

Aryan/imlie: Are mai keh raha/rahi hu na mai bolungi/bolungi.

Counselor: Mrs Rathod please start.

Imlie (victory smile): thank you. I (pause) want my children.

Counselor: Mr Rathod?

Aryan: I also want my children.

Counselor: very good. Are you thinking about divorce?

Aryan/imlie: No.

Counselor: Then?

Aryan: we have decided to stay together for the children's sake.

Counselor: ok.

Imlie: but nahi ho raha.

Counselor: how Mrs Rathod?

Aryan: kyuki inke andar current bohot hei. Mere bachche mere sath rahe ye unhe nahi manjur.

Imlie: listen my children can stay very happily with me. And I don't have any problem to share my kids with him as long as he behaves himself.

Aryan: who are you to decide whether my kids can stay with me or not? I'm their father. And what behaviour of mine was inappropriate?

Imlie: Har bar bachcho ke samne tane kon marta hei?

Aryan: tum to bilkul bhi kuch nahi karte ho. Tum mujhe tane nahi deti ho mere bachcho ke samne? Mere hi bachcho ke samne mera majak udati ho uska kya?

Imlie: shuruaat tum karat ho

Aryan: tum mujhe uskati ho.

Imlie: ha pehle kaand karo phir mai kuch kahu to mai uskati Hu

Counselor: ok ok. Calm down. I understood your problem.

Imlie (laughs): huh dekha. Counselor ko bhi pata chal gaya tumhara problem kaha hei.

Aryan: Ha tumhari asli roop bhi unhone abhi abhi dekh liya.

Counselor (loosing his patience): Mr and Mrs Rathod you two have only one problem regarding your children.

Imlie/Aryan: I have no problem regarding my children, counselor.

Counselor (screams): That's the problem. My children my children. it's Our children Mr and Mrs Rathod. The kids are both of your parts. Both of you share the kids. Not one alone. You're forgetting that.

Aryan and imlie both of them become silent.

Counselor: your problem is you two can't stand each other and I think that's why you end up fighting between your children. Cases like this come to me a lot.

Aryan: fine. Now give me I mean us. The solution. I don't want my children to be affected by the problems we have between us. I want them to have a perfect childhood.

Counselor: Mrs Rathod do you also agree with Mr Rathod in this matter?

Imlie: hm

Counselor: then both of you answer some questions. Mrs Rathod do you think Mr Rathod is a bad influence for your children? If yes then why? If no then why?

Imlie: yes. Absolutely yes. He's such an akkadbagga. He can't say a simple sorry after doing mistake. What will my I mean our children learn from him?

Aryan: haha. Such a joke. What about you? Tum bolti ho sorry? Always I'm the Right one attitude leke ghumti phirti ho jaha ki ek number ki jangli ho. Ghanta manners sikhegnhe humare bachche tumse.

Counselor: any more complain against each other?

Both Aryan and imlie keeps quiet.

Counselor: so none of you are ready to say sorry to each other. Are you two staying together willingly or unwillingly?

Aryan/imlie: only for the kids.

Counselor: I see. Look Mr and Mrs Rathod as you have decided to stay together for the sake of your children. I'll suggest you start coming to an agreement with each other. I'll talk more about your problems. But till our next session please try to cooperate with eachother and consider eachother's problem. Try not to argue with the other party. Do small activities including your children and things that you used to do together.

Aryan/imlie: ok.

To be continued.................

ARYLIE OS/TSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें