Dooriyan-20

Imlie (moans): Aryaan

Aryan hums while kissing her neck and joints his hand with Imlie's hand. Iyan and Ishika come running.

Iyan/Ishika: mamma dadda

Aryan and imlie open their eyes and split away. Aryan starts coughing. Imlie is flustered.

Imlie/Aryan: your chain

Imlie/Aryan: no no that's not my chain.

Imlie/Aryan: to kya humar/mera chain hei ye?

Aryan/imlie: ha to tum pehenne wali thi na/ha to tum pehnane wale the na?

Both blushed again and looked away.

Iyan/Ishika: mamma, Dad?

Aryan: Oh hi babies. When did you come here?

Imlie: ha. Humne to tumhe dekha hi nahi. Hum bass aise hi khade the. Or kuch nahi kar rahe the.

Iyan: but we saw dadda hugging you.

Ishika to Aryan: yes. You were rubbing your nose to mamma's neck.

Imlie/Aryan: 😳

Aryan (stammers): No. Absolutely not. Wo wo da dadda's nose was itching that's why.

Iyan: nose itching?

Imlie: leave it. You didn't say how mamma is looking.

Ishika/Iyan smiles: Very pretty mamma. Like fairy mom. Right Dad?

Aryan picks up the kids: of course she does. After all who made her ready?

Iyan/Ishika excitedly: you?

Aryan smiles proudly: yes.

Imlie rolls her eyes: narcissist.

Aryan: I deserve to be. When did it happen that I made you ready and no one liked it?

Imlie taunts: Yes. Of course everyone liked how I looked after you made me ready but no one liked the fact how we would always be two hours late to the program because you took the liberty to make me ready in your unique style, remember?

Aryan stops smiling and looks at imlie lost in memory. Imlie also realizes what she said. She too goes back to the past. The last time he made her ready was in his birthday. It was the day when he found out that Kairy is imlie herself and he was so happy and relieved that finally their fight was coming to an end.

Flashback
Aryan was walking in his room. Kairy comes with a cup of coffee.

Kairy: A Lion ji.......apka black coffee 😁

Aryan smiles a little: aj pura din Kairy ko hi jhelna padega ya imlie bhi dikhai degi kahi?

Kairy: patience A Lion ji patience. Agar patience rakho dil se, raw mango ho jayi hei tohar ripe mango pura hak se.

Aryan pulls Kairy: but Ms Raw Mango ji, I want imlie not ripe mango or anyone else.

Kairy: for that you have to wait Lion ji. Imlie is busy today in exposing Jyoti ji.

Aryan's face become serious: Look imlie. I said I'll help you everyway I can in this. But I want you to be careful and don't stress yourself and Chiku becoz of this.

Imlie wraps her arms around Aryan's neck: hum janat hei ABP. Tum chinta mat karo. Jabtak humar partner humri sath hei tabtak humko ya chiku ko kucho nahi hui hei. Bass kuchi ghanto ki baat rahe.

Aryan wraps his hands around her waist: or ye kuch ghante ap kya karenge?

Imlie: Mm Kairy se imlie bani hei.