Dooriyan-19

They come out from the counselor. Imlie wait for taxi.

Aryan: Hello. What are you doing? The car is this side.

Imlie: what are you doing? Didn't you say that you can't do my pick and drop service afterwards? I know the address of home. I can go by my own from here😐

Aryan smiles: No one would be happier than me if I could leave you here and go on my own Ms imlie. But remember what the counselor said? We have to do things together. Come wife. I'll drop you home.

Imlie (rolls her eyes): I'm ecstatic by your offer husband.

Aryan (sarcastically): Not more than me. 

Imlie: 😐

Both get in the car. After sometime.

Aryan/imlie: do you mind playing music?

Both look at each other.

Aryan: Good. Nice cooperation to start with.

Imlie: yes. Let's play the music.

Aryan turns on the car audio and plays a classical song.

Imlie: I don't like this. play something pop.

Aryan: I don't like pop music.

Imlie: but I do. This is boring.

Imlie plays a pop song. Aryan gets angry but keeps quiet. After sometime he angrily stops the music. Imlie was enjoying the music. She gets irritated.

Imlie (irritated): Why did you stop it?😠

Aryan: I told you I don't like this kind of music. It's breaking my concentration.😐

Imlie: make it habit. Iyan loves pop music. How are you going to connect to his taste Aryan Singh Rathod?😏

Aryan: Iyan is a child. His tastes can be changed conveniently Ms imlie 😏

Imlie: What do you think I'll stand there to watch you change my son's habits and let you make him an old ass like you?

Aryan: I'm impressed by your uncivilized words Ms imlie. But I will certainly train my son as a better individual and make him more civilized than you.

Imlie: what did you say? I'm uncivilized?😠

Aryan: I've tons of proofs on that but we've reached home. Get down of my car now.

Imlie: akkadbagga.

Aryan: jungli.

..........................................................
Party Night
Everyone has come for the party. Imlie is getting ready in the bedroom. Her saree is very slippery. She can't make the pleats of the saree. Aryan enters suddenly.

Aryan: imlie what are you doing? Everyone has

Both look at each other. Aryan is mesmerized seeing her in half saree. Imlie feels shy. Aryan walks hypnotized to her. He stands very close to her. Imlie forgets to put on her saree.

Imlie (breaths) : what are you doing here?

Aryan (huskily): what are you doing here imlie? Why aren't you ready yet?

Imlie (looks down shyly): the Saree. I can't.

Aryan was as if waiting for this sentence. He puts his both hands on Imlie's waist. Imlie shivers. Aryan moves more close to imlie almost touching their noses. He runs his both fingers at the edge of her saree over the skin. Imlie moans a little.

Imlie (stammers): akkadbagge tum ee ka karat ho? (Akkadbagge what are you doing)

Aryan (whispers): checking.

Imlie looks at him slightly confused: Ka?

Aryan backs a step: checking your problem. Didn't the counselor say that we should consider each other's problem and cooperate? I'm only checking what trouble you're having and trying to help. Why don't you cooperate?

Imlie gets irritated: my one and only problem is you, Aryan Singh Rathod. Now get out from here and call Arpita Didi for me.

Aryan: Di is busy. We can't call her.

Imlie: then call Ma.

Aryan: No. Tell me. I'll help you.

Imlie: I don't need any help from you. Get out.😐

Aryan: Listen imlie we don't have time to waste. All the guests are downstairs and as Iyan Ishika's parents we should be present there. Come closer. I'll do your saree.

Aryan pulls imlie. Imlie fights back but Aryan holds her tightly.

Aryan: zyada hilo mat. Not like this is the first time I'm doing this.

Imlie blushes. She remembers everytime he made her wear saree they would end up making out or having sex.

Aryan takes the saree and starts making the pleats. Imlie looks at him intoxicantly. Aryan makes the pleats and puts his hands inside Imlie's petticoat. Imlie closes her eyes. Aryan also breaths. Aryan takes the loose end of saree and covers her chest. He takes imlie to the mirror. Then he put on necklace around her neck. Imlie keeps her eyes shut and Aryan takes his sweet time to stare at his wife and make deliberate touch. He puts on her bangles ear rings. Then touches her back.

Imlie (shivers): akkadbagge

Aryan (whispers in her ear): this is too much exposed. Keep the hair loose.

Then he tucks the hair behind her ear. Imlie's eyes are still closed. Aryan kisses her shoulder.  Imlie holds the table. Aryan starts kissing neck.

Imlie (moans): Aryaan

Iyan/Ishika: Dadda mamma

To be continued...................................