Dooriyan-16

At night Iyan, Ishika is sleeping with their mamma and dad.

Iyan: mumma story bolo na

Ishika: dad ap bhi bolo na

Imlie: dono ek sath story bolne lagenge to kisiko Kuch samajh nahi aayega. So jao chup chap.

Iyan: please mamma.

Ishika: please.

Imlie: ok.

Ishika: princess story?

Iyan: No Prince story!

Imlie: No. Today you'll listen to a villain's story.

Iyan/Ishika: villain?

Imlie: yes.

Ishika: like they show in the movie?

Imlie: Hm

Iyan: villain with big eyes?

Imlie: yes. With big eyes rough face cut eyebrows everything.

Aryan looks at imlie. She ignores him.

Imlie: once upon a time there was a villain. He lived in a big town in a big house.

Iyan: like our house?

Imlie smiles: yes. Same as this one.

Imlie: That villain was very full of himself. Always boasts on his attitude. He thinks he's the most powerful most intelligent creature in the universe but in really is a very big ghonchu and akkadbagga.

Ishika: akkadbagga?

Imlie: yes. He would throw water on innocent people of the road, tie their mouth whenever he wants wherever he wants as his wish and never let people speak.

Ishika/Iyan: Bad villain.

Imlie mocks: Very bad.

Aryan looks at imlie angrily.

Imlie: but this bad villain also had a love interest in his life. his wife.

Iyan/Ishika: wife?

Aryan looks at imlie lost. He thinks about her, their pre-marriage memories.

Imlie: yes. Wife whom he loved very dearly. The most important one in his life. Her name is

Kids look at Imlie with curious. Imlie looks at Aryan. Aryan looks at imlie with anticipation.

Imlie: Her name is Mrs lambi gadi.

Iyan/Ishika: Lambi gadi?

Aryan: 😡

Imlie: yes. It was a big car whom he cherished like his heroin. He would take the car with him all the time. and not care about who are walking on road while driving her. He would drive the car when it's covered by mud and cannot be see through. He didn't care for the people sitting inside the car also. He will drive it like a flying jet here and there and throw mud on the people. He would make people wash it. He would make his unwanted entry anytime anywhere with his Mrs and do some action with her. Like throwing the person who's sitting inside on a coal heap.

Iyan, Ishika gasp. Aryan looks at her angrily.

Imlie: but he was also very romantic. when he would get angry he would take his Mrs and go away for long drive.

Iyan/Ishika laughs: then?

Imlie: then

Aryan: then one day accident happened.

Iyan/Ishika: accident?😯

Aryan: yes accident. He accidentally met a girl.

Iyan/Ishika: Princess?