Dooriyan-10

Next morning imlie to her mother

Imlie: Amma I'll leave today. Are you going to stay for more days?

Mithee: Yes. I'll leave after biding bye to you and my grandchildren. Did you talk to Aryan?

Imlie: hm

Mithee: what did he say?

Imlie: he knew. About kids.

Mithee: that's certain. He's their father. Surely he would recognize his blood.

Imlie (laughs): it's all about blood right Amma ?

Amma: No gudiya, I didn't mean that. The kids are both Aryan's and yours part. You have carried them in your womb, given birth to them, raised them. They haven't seen their father since birth. But did it change the fact that they're like their father? Iyan looks like a copied version of Aryan. Ishika is more like him in nature. Since I've come here I'm seeing the kids are always with Aryan. Love can form with anyone gudiya but you can't deny blood connection. Your father left us before your birth but don't you still have love for him in your heart? Didn't you feel affection for him when you met him? Didn't he also feel some connection with you?

Imlie: he said he won't let the kids go with me.

Mithee: did you tell him about you and Yash babu?

Imlie: he heard us talking yesterday. He got very angry.

Mithee (nods): what did you decide?

Imlie: he said that he will go to court for Iyan and Ishika's custody.

Mithee (touches Imlie's shoulder): I'm asking about you. What do you want gudiya?

Imlie: what would I want Amma? They are my kids. I fought for their life. I won't give up. I won't let him take my kids away whom he didn't even want to accept as his own.

Mithee: Hum tohar darad samjhat hei gudiya. Or tohar narajgi bhi. But don't take any hasty decision becoz of your anger. You still haven't forgiven Aryan but don't you still love him?

Imlie: it doesn't matter Amma. He doesn't want me anymore. Humar darad na tab wu ko chu payis or na ab. He said that he's ready to leave me as long as kids are with him. The love is gone from his side.

Mithee: If he didn't love you, would he stay quiet about his children knowing that you were married to someone else? He was upset still he didn't forget to ask us about you. It's becoz he loves you. He's angry at this moment that you've hidden the truth from him. But that doesn't mean he has stopped caring for you.

Imlie: Tum nahi janat ho Amma. Uko bass apan bachcho se matlab hei. Hum kucho nahi hei ab uke khatir.

Mithee: both of you are very stubborn.

Imlie: tum chodo ee sab. Aj bahar ek meeting hei. Humka jayeke padi hei.

Mithee: ok. Don't worry I'll look after the kids.

Imlie and Yash go out for meeting.  Aryan stays at home spending time with Iyan, Ishika and Surita. In the afternoon someone comes to Rathod mansion.

Man: Is Yash sir here?

Sheetal: He has gone out for a meeting. Who are you?

Man: I work in Yash sir's office. There are some urgent papers we need sir's sign in it. Can you please tell me when he'll be back?

Narmada: They didn't tell us specifically when they will be back. You can wait here till they come. Please come inside.

The man comes inside. The kids come with Aryan running behind them. They were playing when the man sees them.

Man: Hey Iyan Ishika dear? What are you doing here?

Iyan: We came with mamma. This is our house.

Man(smiles): This is Yash sir's house right?

Sundar: What's the difference? What Yash's is Imlie's too right?

Man: Sorry but how? 

BD: Technically to ye ghar Yash Ka bhi nahi hei but Yash ki biwi hone ke nate Tamarinda bhi issi ghar mei reh rahi hei.

Narmada: Preeta! 

Man: Yash sir's wife? Who?

Sheetal: why? Imlie is Yash's wife.

Man: No. Imlie mam is not Yash sir's wife. She is sir's PA. Yash hasn't got married yet.

Narmada: you must be mistaken. Yash and imlie are husband wife. These are their children.

Man: No mam. I've been working under Yash sir for a long time. I know imlie mam since she came to Bangalore. Iyan and Ishika are imlie mam's children we know. But Yash sir is not Imlie mam's husband. Her husband doesn't live with her.

Everyone is shocked. Mithee looks at Aryan. Aryan doesn't say anything. 

Sundar: are you sure that they are not husband wife?

Man: yes sir. Imlie mam is a single mother we all know it. They don't even live in the same house.

Arpita goes to Iyan and Ishika.

Arpita: Iyan, Ishika beta. Who do you stay with?

Ishika: mumma.

Arpita: And Yash?

Iyan: Pops stays in Pops's house.

Arpita: Do you know who your father is?

Iyan/Ishika: Dad.

Arpita: You mean Pops right?

Iyan: No. Pops is pops. He's not dadda. Oops! Mamma said game 🙊

Arpita: what game?

Both Iyan and Ishika shake their heads. Arpita looks at Aryan once.

Arpita: ok. Tell me do you know who your Dad is?

Iyan and Ishika look at Aryan. Then Iyan covers Ishika's eyes, Ishika covers Iyan's eyes and both put their fingers on their lips. Everyone becomes very shocked. Aryan is also shocked.

Arpita: My suspicion is right. They are our Aru's children.

To be continued.......