Dooriyan-15

Imlie is packing her luggages to shift in Aryan's room.

Iyan: Yee aj hum mumma Dadda sab sath mein soenge.

Ishika: Yes Dadda ke kamre mein.

Iyan: ab se wo humara kamra hei yee.

Imlie looks at her happy kids. She's feeling strange about going to that room after 5 years. But she doesn't have any other option. Mithee comes.

Mithee: gudiya

Imlie: ha Amma aao baitho.

Mithee: Tu thik hei na?

Imlie: pata nahi Amma. Thoda ajeeb lagat rahi ee sab. Itne saalo se alag rahe hum dono or aj aisan achanak bachcho ke khusi ke khatir sath ma raheke bol diye par aisan to nahi hovat hei na Amma. Ab sabkucho badal gawa hei.

Mithee: vakat badal gawa hei imliya par tum dono ka prem nahi. Tum dono aj bhi ek dusre se bahut prem karat ho.

Imlie: aisan nahi hei Amma. Toka galat fehmi hui gawa hei. Akkadbagge humse kono prem nahi karat hei. Humar rishta sirf humar bachcho ke naam par hei hum dono par nahi.

Mithee: I'm not misunderstanding imlie, you are. If he only wanted the kids why didn't he complain against you? Wouldn't it be easier for him to do that? If you didn't want him in your life then why didn't you agree for the divorce? For you there is no more love between you two right?

Imlie(tears fall down): it's not so easy Amma. You don't understand. If he cared about me he would've asked me at least once to stay with him. He married me forcefully without my permission only becoz he cared for me. He stayed with me even when I hated him the most only becoz he loved me. That man now sees me after 5 years and says that I'm free to go wherever I want only leaving my children to him. Where do you see the love here?

Mithee hugs imlie: ok. I won't say anything about this. Now you're going to stay together so you can figure it out between yourselves.

Ishika: Mumma chalo na

Imlie: ok baba ja rahi hu. Tum dono pehle jao. Mai aa rahi hu.

Imlie enters the room uncomfortably. There's no one in the room. Imlie looks around. There is no photo of them on the wall. 

Imlie: now there is no importance of our photos in his life imlie, what importance will he have of you?

Imlie opens her luggages to take out her belongings. She finds her mangalsutra in a box. Imlie takes it out and goes in front of mirror. She holds the chain in front of her and remembers their wedding moment, their mud confession, their terrace moment. She looks in front at the mirror and sees that Aryan is standing behind her. Mangalsutra drops on the table. Imlie picks up and puts on her neck but she can't tie it. Aryan comes to her and takes the mangalsutra. He makes her wear it. Imlie closes her eyes in his touch.

Aryan in mind: is she still affected by my touch? Don't flatter yourself Aryan. She's doing this for the kids only. She did not think twice before removing it when she left you. She doesn't care about you.

Aryan: you didn't have to wear this. Kids don't understand what is mangalsutra. The put up should be only in front of the kids right?

Imlie opens her eyes and looks at Aryan dejectedly.

Imlie (controls herself): of course this is for kids. I don't want anything missing in my show up. You also prepare yourself well.

Imlie sees that Aryan is still wearing their engagement ring. But she's too angry to care now. She goes to the dresser to keep her belongings. Suddenly evil plan comes to her mind. She takes out Aryan's cloths and throws them at him.

Aryan: What the hell.

Imlie throws more clothes.

Aryan: im imlie kya kar rahi ho tum?

Imlie: kapde hata rahe hei dikhai nahi de Raha tumhe?

Aryan: what par kyu😠

Imlie: kahe ki ee dresser ab se adha humar hui gawa hei. 50-50.

Aryan: what 50-50? Ab mai tumse or kuch bhi share nahi karunga.

Imlie: kare ke padi hei. Kahe hi toka bachche jo chahiye. Ab bachcho ke khatir humka ee kamre mai aaye ke padi hei to ee kamre ki har kone mein ab humar 50-50 hissa rahis.

Aryan stands close to her: fine. sirf bachcho ke liye tumhari ye nonsense mai jhel raha hu. Nahi to

Imlie: janti hu. humare bich 50-50 partnership ab sirf humare bachcho ke liye hi so sakta hei humare liye nahi.

Aryan (gulps): good.

Imlie throws more clothes on the floor.

Aryan: Oy put that dress in the dresser.

Imlie: khud kar lo.

Imlie is going to throw more clothes Aryan catches them. Both starts pulling the cloth and trips on bed. Aryan falls over imlie. (You can imagine an aesthetic eyelock with janiya in the background 🙈)

Aryan imlie lost into each other. Aryan removes imlie's hair. Imlie closes her eyes. He bends down to her lips.

Iyan: Mamma Dadda

Imlie pushes Aryan. They get split and sit on the bed.

Aryan(breaths): oh we have kids

Imlie nods (breaths): we have kids

Ishika: Mamma Dad what are you doing on the bed?

Aryan: b-b-bed pe kya karte hei log Ishika? Wohi karte hei na sablog bed pe jo hum kar rahe the. So-so-sote hei. Hum bhi so rahe the.

Iyan: but still no dinner.

Imlie: ha ha hum dinner karenge na. Hum kaha so rahe the hum nahi so rahe the. Hum to kapde teh rahe the.

Aryan: ha to karo na. Bed par kya kar rahi ho. Kapde to dresser mein rakhna hei na. Waha rakho. Chalo bachche hum niche chalte hei. Yaha ka AC kam nahi kar raha.

Aryan leaves.

Imlie in her mind: akkadbagge kahika. Ek second ke khatir humar puri duniya hila dis or ab wu ko AC ki hawa ki padi hei.

To be continued...................