Dooriyan-8

Next day
Imlie: Yash I want to go back to Bangalore

Yash: why imlie? It has not been one week yet.

Imlie: but your mother is better now right? I don't want to stay here anymore.

Yash: ok I will see what I can do about it.

Imlie: hm.

Yash leaves. Iyan, Ishika and surita come.

Ishika: mamma we want to go to park.

Imlie: not now baby. It's hot outside.

Iyan: please mamma park.

Imlie: No Iyan. You'll get sick.

Surita: please Mami

Imlie: I said no means no.

Iyan/Ishika/surita: plzzzzzzzz

Aryan: I will take you three. Come.

Kids: Yahoo!

Imlie looks at Aryan: Bahar dhoop hei bohut.

Aryan: there are shaded area in Park also.

Imlie: it's ok. I'll take them.

Aryan: why? Are you afraid to let your kids go with me?

Imlie gets nervous: .why would I be afraid?

Aryan goes close to imlie and looks at her intensely. The proximity makes her more nervous.

Aryan says in his threatening tone: wo to tum bata sakti ho ki tum kyu dar rahi ho. Itna nervous kyu ho tum? Kuch chupa rahi ho? Dar hei tumhe ki raaz sabke samne na aajaye?

Imlie looks nervously at him: konsa raaz?

Someone: gudiya!

Imlie turns hearing the familiar voice. Mithee enters in Rathod mansion and sees imlie there. Sheetal, Narmada, Arpita, everyone comes.

Imlie: Amma 🥺

Aryan goes to Mithee and touches her feet. She kisses his head.

Aryan: you should've told me that you are coming. I would send car or go myself to receive you.

Mithee: No dear. No need of that. I only came to see you all. Imliya 🥺 (she looks at imlie)

Imlie runs to her mother's arms and both start crying. The kids come.

Surita: hello Mithee Nani

Mithee: hello beta. How are you?

Surita: fine.

Iyan and Ishika touch her feet. Mithee looks at imlie emotionally. Imlie nods her head 'yes' smiling through her tears. Mithee looks at the kids once again then looks at Aryan. Aryan looks at imlie. Imlie looks down.

Iyan: won't you kiss my head like bad uncle?

Mithee smiles and kisses their heads.

Imlie: it's your Nani.

Iyan/Ishika: hello Nani.

Sheetal: imlie your mother came. You didn't tell any of us?

Imlie: I wanted to surprise you all.

Mithee looks at imlie in surprise. Imlie doesn't say anything. Yash comes, touches her feet.

Mithee: you?

Narmada: this is Imlie's husband. My nephew (Narmada shows Sheetal). Mithee is shocked. Imlie stays quiet.

Aryan: I'm taking the kids to the park.

Aryan leaves. The Rathods behave normal as if they are seeing Mithee for the first time. Mithee and Sheetal says hello to each other. Sheetal is very happy to see Imlie's mother.

Arpita: Imlie take your mother to your room so that she can get freshed.

Imlie takes Mithee to her room.

Mithee: ee sab Ka ho raha imliya? Wu ladka tohar pati rahe?

Imlie: hum janat hei Amma ki tohar man ma bahut sawal rahis. Par tum ekbar humri baat sunlo. Humar pass or kono rasta nahi tha.

Mithee: Ka matlab ki or kono rasta nahi tha imliya? Hum tohar Amma abhi bhi jinda rahis. Kucho bhi ho tu humar pass aa sakti thi. Ka jaroorat tha sabse dur jane ka? Kahe? Kahe Aryan ko uki bachcho ke bare ma jhoot boli tune?

Imlie (shocked): Amma toka kaisan pata

Mithee: toka ka lagat hei ki humko pata nahi chalis ki wu bachche Aryan or tohar bachche rahe? Kono bhi insan ik bar dekh le to pehchan jayenge ki wo dono Aryan ke bachche rahis.

Imlie: Amma tum shant ho jao. Hum batayi hei toka sab kucho.

Imlie tells her mother everything staring from the falling. Mithee listens to her.

Mithee: ee ka matlab wu Yash babu tohar pati nahi rahe?

Imlie: Nahi. Wu sirf humri boss rahe. Hum bass uki ma ke khatir ee pati-patni ka natak kar rahe.

Mithee: par gudiya Aryan to yahi sochat rahe hei na ki tu wu Yash babu ki patni rahis?

Imlie: yes. I can't let him know the truth.

Mithee: par kab tak gudiya? How long will you hide it? The truth is very obvious. He will find it today or tomorrow. It's better if he learns about it from you than someone else that they are his children.

Imlie: pata nahi Amma par humka to kabhi kabhi aisan lagat hei jaisan ki uko Iyan or Ishika ke sach pata chal gees hei. Par uko kaisan pata chalega? Hum uko nahi bata sakat sach. If he knows the truth he will take my kids away from me.

Mithee: kahe imliya? Wu uka bachche rahe or tu? Tu uka patni nahi rahis? It's his right. How long will you punish him imlie?

Imlie: tum wu sab chodo Amma or humka ee batao ki tum yaha kaisan?

Mithee: I come here in every 6 months to see Aryan. Aryan also goes to PD every month to see us and ask about you. Tu to humko paray kar dis hei gudiya par wu humko nahi chod dis. After you left he came to PD to search for you. I said many bad things to him. I told him to stop looking for you and leave you alone. He was hurt, guilty. Locked himself in. Later maybe with time he became upset with you. That's why he stopped looking for you thinking you don't want to come back to him. But he did not stop looking after me and your Dadda. Since then we're still in touch.

Imlie: he didn't search for me because he didn't want to find me Amma

Mithee: a relationship destroys when ego comes between imlie. 5 years ago Aryan held on his ego that he was right. It almost made him lose everything. Now you're also doing the same. You don't want to tell him the truth because of your ego. But you are doing injustice to your children and Aryan. They have the right to know about their father. You should talk to Aryan.

To be continued.....................