Lonely Pain 2

Imlie: did you call me ABP ?

Aryan: where were you?

Imlie: downstairs. With ma and Arpita Didi. Kyun? Kucho Chahiye toka?

Aryan taunts: Why? Ab kya Mai Bina Kisi waja tumhe Apne pass bulane Ka hak bhi kho chuka Hu?

Imlie: ABP, gohr se dekho hum yahi hei. Or tohar hak bhi yahi hein or sach bhi. Bass tum hi insab se dur javat ho. Hum Nahi.

Aryan gets up angrily and pulls imlie.

Aryan: Oh really? Am I the one going away from everything? Then what about you, imlie? How could you bloody think about leaving me? How could you ever take the decision of taking chiku away from me?

Imlie: chiku is not yours, right? Then how can I take someone away from you who was never yours, ABP? And where did you get the idea in your head that I've decided to leave you?

Aryan: I have told you bloody million times imlie that chiku is always Ours. So don't try to hit me there saying the same thing again and again. Didn't you tell Amma that you're gonna leave to her after proving that kamina Madhav's innocence?

Imlie is stunned: who told you that?

Aryan: Does that really matter imlie? Why can't you trust my words? I've shown you the evidences still you decide to choose that bloody criminal over me?

Imlie: he's not a criminal, ABP. He's my friend

Aryan: DAMN IT IMLIE. FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND. I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS FROM YOU. BEFORE THAT MADHAV CAME INTO OUR LIFE, I USED TO BE YOUR FRIEND, RIGHT? THEN WHAT THE HELL ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT MY PAIN? SHADI KE PEHLE TO DOST DOST BOLKE KAAN PAKA DETI THI AUR AB ISS DOST KO NAZAR HI NHI AATI? WHEN DID SOMEONE ELSE TAKE MY PLACE?

imlie was listening to him with concern but those last lines made her realize that the burn was somewhere else too. She knew Aryan was like a stubborn child who would deny to accept his most loved toy because of his ego but secretly would cherish and wish for it. The thought made her chuckle. Imlie laughed and suddenly wraps her arms around his waist hiding her face on his chest, giggling.

Aryan becomes stunned too: what... imlie? What's so funny?

Imlie: not what. Who. You are funny. Weren't you the one who denied to be my friend every time I called you one. 'we are not friends imlie'(imlie mimicks Aryan). Tell me, You've always wanted to be my friend secretly, right?

Aryan: what nonsense. Why would I want that? I'm Aryaan Singh Rathod.

Imlie slaps lightly on his cheek: No. you are Jealous Singh Rathod.

Aryan: jangli kahiki.

Imlie grins: Akkadbagga

Aryan: that's not the point, imlie. Are you truly planning to leave me after this thing gets done?

Imlie's face fall.

Aryan: that means it's true.

Imlie: maybe

Aryan: Maybe? Imlie how can you do that? I know what happened should not have happened. It's a big trauma for you. But how can

Imlie: ABP. You are doing the same thing again. I'm in no trauma. I remember what happened that night. But you don't want to believe me. Actually the truth is, it's you who is in trauma, ABP. You are hurting yourself by believing all those lies. And you are hurting me too.

Aryan: I don't like this imlie.

Imlie: look, I'm not liking this situation of ours either. We could easily solve this matter if you had cooperated a little more in our partnership instead of activating your revenge mood on. But if you keep being this stubborn and not listen to my words then I will only need some more time to bring the truth in front of you. That's all but I will surely uncover the veil by Sita Maya.

Aryan:The truth is right in front of you, imlie. Madhav has taken your advantage. You saw the evidences. You can go, gather your proofs and you will also have to come to the same conclusion that I did. That Madhav is guilty and I will make him pay for his crime.

Imlie knew it's useless to talk to him. He's blinded by his emotion. He has lost it. Like he did at Arvind jiju's death. She knows that his trauma is real. Aryan's major weakness has always been his family. Imlie herself knew how it felt knowing that you are impotent. She has gone through that phase and now Aryan is living it too. On top of that he has been schemed to believe that imlie has been raped, by her trusted one, that too while he was breathing, and he couldn't save her. That man was dying inside and she knew that. To her it feels like she is witnessing the rise of Aryan Singh Rathod from the zero. Now she has to feed him the truth then only he will accept that he was wrong. Only she has to keep Madhav away from his hold and keep an eye on Jo.

Imlie sighingly walks away but ASR pulls her again.

Aryan: I still didn't get my proper answer, imlie. Are you really going to leave me for your 'friend' . Will you go away from me?

Imlie looks at his pained face then cups it: As much as I love you ABP but I really need a break from you and your stubbornness. As you see I'm not alone anymore. I have chiku too and I've to take care of him. We need a fresh environment to clear our mind and heart. That's all.

Imlie walks away. While walking she sees Arpita.

Arpita: imlie. Did you have a talk with Aru?

Imlie: yes Didi. I'm just coming from him.

Arpi: oh. Is everything ok?

Imlie bows her head hiding her tears. Arpita pats her shoulder.

Arpi: imlie, today I heard your conversation with your mother. And I have told that to Aryan. I'm sorry for interfering your privacy. But I got worried about you two.

Imlie: it's ok. Didi. I got it. You don't have to say sorry. Your Bhai is an akkadbagga. What can we do about it.

Arpi: I know that UNB. But imlie, did he really something so wrong that you're thinking about leaving him? You know right how much he loves you?

Imlie: I know Didi. You don't worry. I'm not leaving him. I just want to visit my Amma for some days. That's all. Right now it's not possible as I and your brother is having a war going on. Leaving now will be risky for a lot of lives. After this ends I and chiku will be off for few days as a punishment for your brother 😉

Arpi smiles: that's better. I was so worried about you guys. These days you two have been fighting all the time I can sense it. Moreover separating away from each other would have been worse. Aru will be devastated it something like this happens.

Imlie: That is my main fear Didi. Whoever wins this battle, the agony will be due on my ABP. If he wins, it will break him seeing me broken. If I win, he will be shattered by guilt. Sita Maya has put us in such a dilemma. I can never leave my partner in this alone. Whatever days we have ahead, I'll always be by his side, Didi. Always. And I know didi If I go to Pakdandiya, your Bhai will follow us right after I set my foot out of this house. That's the trust of mine on him is still leading me on.

....................

Arpita feels relieved and both leaves.