Dooriyan-22

Imlie: Iyan jaldi karo. We're getting late.

Iyan: No. Iyan ready by Dadda.

Aryan: Dadda is making Ishika's hair beta. You get ready by your mamma. I'll make your tie. Promise.

Imlie to Aryan: you're taking too much time. Also you're not doing it in the right way. Give it to me.

Aryan: what not doing it in the right way? Meri beti ki first day at school hei. Mai uska baal banaunga.

Imlie: jis speed se hath chala rahe ho school khatam ho jayega par tumhari beti ki baal nahi banegi.

Aryan: you keep your mouth shut. Let me concentrate.

Imlie: ABP she's going to school not any hair do competition. Just make two pony or one.

Aryan: that's what I'm trying to do. But the ponies are not on the same level. I should make it perfect.

Imlie (sarcastically): why don't you level it with meter scale? Then you won't do even a millimetre of error.

Aryan: Good idea. Give me the scale.

Imlie/Ishika: Akkadbagge/Dad🙄

Aryan: what? Why are you both ladies giving me that look?😒

Iyan: Women give you that look when they think  you're dumb.

Aryan gets up and puts his hand on his hips: Now you'll teach me about women, young man? How old are you?🤨

Iyan(dreamily): I had many girls' squad behind me in the school. They loved me because I'm so cute. So in this matter I've much experience.

Aryan Picks up Iyan in one hand: You spoke correct English for three whole lines. And it's about women? Boy, are you telling me that I've to worry about something other than your academic education also?

Iyan smiles: No worry Dadda. Only school. Time finish but we not go.

Aryan looks at imlie: 😒

Imlie (smiles): It's your son. I've heard from Arpita Didi that you were also like this. So now you handle him. we're getting late let's go.

In the school they are sitting in principal's room. Iyan Ishika is playing nearby.

Principal: You're Iyan Ishika's parents?

Aryan/imlie: yes.

Principal: generally we don't take students in the middle of the year. But Mr Rathod is a major contributor in our fund. That's why we had to make the change. We will make sure your children get all the facilities provided by us.

Imlie: thank you. But Mam, we don't want our kids to be introduced by this in your school.

Aryan: what?

Imlie presses his hand: Please treat them as any other kid in general. They're very small and I don't want my kids to get influenced in any way by their father's name. You don't have to make any more changes for them. Let them grow up like this. We'll do whatever we need as the parents.

Aryan looks at imlie angrily. Principal smiles.

Principal: I understood Mrs Rathod. We'll take care of that. As you know they're PK level students, we have counselors for all our students.

Aryan: Yaha bhi counselor 😒

Principal: sorry Mr Rathod?

Imlie to Aryan: 😐

Imlie smiles to the principal: nothing mam. You continue.

Principal: To ensure children's mental health we have kept counselor for each batch. So as parents you'll also have to cooperate with us. We hold many kids functions where you both have to participate with the kids. And make small engagements regularly. If we find that there's any rift between you and your children and they are being affected by this, then we will consult with you Mr and Mrs Rathod. If you don't cooperate us in it then sadly we'll have to exclude your children from this school and you can admit then to any other institutions. For us children's mental matters a lot.