Dooriyan-2

With the letter Aryan finds a small button phone. Aryan presses it few times and hears Jo's voice. He listens Jo revealing how he tricked Madhav and made false reports of Aryan's infertility. Jo was admitting everything to Kairy and that her next target is killing imlie and remove her completely from Aryan's life. Then how she will become Aryan's only support and if needed she will kill other members of the house too to manipulate Aryan more. (imlie was coming down after that revelation)

Raging Aryan comes home.

Aryan: imlie imlie

Arpita: imlie? Aru imlie to hospital mein hein na?

Aryan: She did not come home? Of course she won't. I know where she is. But wait before that. Jo Jo!

Jo comes: What happened Aryan? Is everything alright? Imlie thik hein na?

Aryan: Don't dare to say my Imlie's name from your sinful mouth.

Jo: Aryan what are you saying 😳

Narmada: Aryan Tu ye kaise baat kar rha hein Jyoti se?

Aryan does not look at his mother and continues with Jo: You! What did I tell you remember? Mujhe nafrat hein galati karnewalo se bhi or galati hone se bhi. And you will bloody pay for your action Jyoti. Saja milegi. Tujhe galati karwane ke liye or mujhe galati karne ke liye. Inspector please come inside.

Police come inside and arrest Jo.

Narmada: par Aru kyu? Isne kya Kiya?

Aryan: I know you all have questions about what is happening. The police has already received the evidence. Now I will show you too.

Aryan plays the recording. Everyone becomes shocked.

Aryan: you know what Jo, consider yourself lucky ki mein ladkiyo par haath nhi uthata warna

Arpita: Tu Ruk UNB. Mein yaha kis Kam ke Hu phir

Arpita slaps Jo hard. Police takes Arpita away.

Sundar: par saale sahab imlie hein Kaha.

Aryan: PD gayi hogi Sundar.

Aryan leaves for PD. He reaches at Imlie's house and sees Mithee doing house cores.

Aryan: Amma

Mithee: Aryan babu, you here? Please come inside.

Aryan searches for imlie.

Mithee: Ka hua Aryan babu. Sab thik hein na? Humar Imaliya kaisi hai? Or chiku?

Aryan: imlie is not here?

Mithee: what? What are you saying Aryan babu. She isn't with you? What happened?

Aryan tells Mithee everything.

Aryan: mujhe laga wo sabse pehle yaha aayegi. Par yaha nhi aayi. It's okay. Don't worry Amma. I'll find her.

Mithee: Don't.

Aryan : what?

Mithee cries: Don't search for her. It's all my fault. I should not have forced my daughter in marrying you. Imlie already told me what you were doing to her these days. I told her to fight. I thought you will understand. You will protect my gudiya no matter what. But you are no better than Aditya. You killed her child. You killed her. I would rather think my gudiya is dead than see her coming back to you again. I know she is strong, she won't kill her body, But I don't want you to search for her. If you have loved her once like you say, then let her go this time for good. I'll find my gudiya myself. You go away from here.

Heart broken Aryan leaves PD.

..........................................................
Precap

Someone: imlie please do it for my mother's sake.

Imlie: but

Someone: please. Tumhari bachcho ki kasam.