Dooriyan-7

One day at dinner everyone is eating together.
Imlie: Iyan, eat beta.

Iyan turns his head away.

Sheetal: Imlie where is Yash?

Imlie: I don't know

BD: You don't know? He's your husband. You should know, right?

Imlie becomes conscious. Aryan is staring hard at her.

Sheetal: Preeta is right. Yash should inform you where he is and when he'll be back.

Narmada: did he tell you when he'll be back?

Imlie: No.

Arpita: did you call him?

Imlie: No.

Sheetal: kya wo roz late aata hei imlie?

Imlie: I don't know.

Arpita: you don't know? He's your husband. You stay together and you don't know at what time he comes home?

Imlie realizes what mistake she has done. She stays quiet. Yash comes in.

Yash: hello everyone

Sheetal: Kaha tha tu itni der tak?

Yash: Apne dosto se milne gaya tha Ma.

Sheetal: Why didn't you inform imlie?

Yash laughs: why should I Ma? It's Imlie's job to tell me my schedule not my job to tell her my personal routine.

Sheetal: mujhe to samajh nahi aara imlie teri biwi hei ya secretary jo tu aisa bol raha hei.

Yash: secretary hei.

Everyone becomes shocked.

Sheetal/Narmada: what? 😨

Imlie: he means both secretary and wife, right Yash?

Yash: yes yes. I mean that.

Iyan whispers to Ishika: but pops is not mamma's husband.

Ishika: shhh. Mamma said no talking. chuppi🤐 remember we're playing game.

Iyan: I know who's mamma's husband.

Ishika: who?👀

Iyan: Dad🤭

Ishika: 😡 I also know that cheater.

Imlie: what are you two doing? Eat.

Sheetal: you should behave more responsible Yash. It's good that you have a wife like Imlie. Otherwise no wife would tolerate such behaviour of husband.

Yash to himself: issiliye hi to Shaadi nahi karni.

Aryan gets up .

Narmada: Aru kya hua? Khana to khake ja.

Aryan: bhuk nahi hei Ma.

Ishika runs behind him and stands in front of him.

Ishika: you can't go.

Aryan: why?

Ishika: mamma says khana chodke jana is not good.

Aryan: I'm not hungry. Move.

Imlie: Ishika come here.

Ishika: No. Akkadbagga will come with me.

Aryan: I won't. I have work.

Ishika: tohar work ka pit ma koni. You have to come with me.

Ishika pulls him to dining table. Aryan and everyone is shocked. Ishika takes food from her plate and feeds Aryan.

Ishika: you're very stubborn. Don't want to listen anybody. But ye sab mere sath nahi chalega. Mai darti nahi hu kisise.

Surita is scared. She again says

Surita: He will bite you Ishika. Don't feed him.

Ishika: Dinbhar bhukha rahega to bite karega na. From today I'll feed him so that this Ajeeb Prani doesn't bite you.

Aryan smiles a bit. He feeds Ishika and Iyan too. Imlie looks at the trio emotionally.

Imlie to herself: Even though  you don't know ABP that they are your own children, still you have become fond of them. I wish things were different and I could tell you that they are your kids.

Arpita: Surita! Kitni bar mana kiya hei mai ne tumhe! Kisne bola tumhe ki mamu tumhe kat dega?

Surita: Badi nani😞

BD looks around sheepishly. Arpita gets angry. Aryan indicates her to stay quiet.

Iyan: witch grandmom lies, Surita. You should not believe her. Bad uncle is not bad. He's very sweet. More than chocolate. 

Sundar: Iyan and Ishika are really very smart according to their age. Lagta hein chipkali tujhpe gaye hei ye dono.

Imlie smiles and looks at Aryan. Aryan is already looking at her. Imlie gets nervous and stops smiling.

BD: Ary baby bhi bachpan mein aise hi smart tha, kyu mausi?

BM: ha Mera Shahi Tukda to tha hi sabse akkalmand.

Iyan and Ishika start coughing suddenly. Aryan also starts to cough. Imlie rush to them.

Imlie: Iyan, Ishika what happened baby?

Narmada: Aru beta pani pee le.

Imlie gives her children water. Then gives Aryan.

Iyan: mamma my throat itching.

Ishika: mine too.

Imlie: Arpita Didi, did you put sesame powder in any dish?

Arpita: yes. In the chicken breast. Aru, did you also eat that chicken breast?

Aryan: ha Di. Ishika fed me that.

Imlie: Iyan and Ishika are allergic to sesame.

Arpita: Aru ko bhi to bachpan se same allergy hei.

Yash:Opps what a coincidence.

Imlie becomes more nervous. She doesn't dare to look at Aryan this time.

Imlie to herself: what is happening Sita Maya. The more I'm trying to hide the truth from ABP and everyone, the more you're making things difficult. What do you want Sita Maya.

Imlie: Iyan Ishika let's go to sleep.

She takes children with her. Arpita becomes suspicious.

To be continued