Dooriyan-13

Felt like updating 😜

Aryan with his lawyer
Lawyer: Mr Rathod custody case mein generally mother ko hi favour kiya jata hei. The court might grant your financial support only.

Aryan: I don't care lawyer. Mujhe mere bachche wapis chahiye kisi bhi halat mein.

Lawyer: ok I will see what I can do. First please file a divorce against your wife.

Aryan: WHAT?

Lawyer: yes. You two are still legally husband-wife. To get sole custody you have to get separated from your wife.

Aryan: No way. Why do I need a divorce to get my children's custody. That's imlie and my personal matter.

Lawyer: Mr Rathod if you take this case on the court, you'll be ordered to have divorce first. Since you've been saperated for a long time, divorce won't be much difficult. After that we can only show how you're more adequate to take your children's responsibility than Mrs Rathod.

Aryan: why is divorce needed? She lied to me about my child's birth. She lied that my child was dead and got lost from here. She has been hiding my kids for 5 years from me. Aren't these facts enough to get my babies back?

Lawyer: We can collect evidence from the hospital and the responsible doctors that your wife had this set up. But in Mrs Rathod's defense she can blame you or your family of domestic violence Mr Rathod which can turn the table.

Aryan: imlie won't do that. She will take it all upon herself but she will never let my family members be accused.

Lawyer: It's court case Mr Rathod. If not Mrs Rathod then her lawyer will dig the matter to win the case.

Aryan: imlie won't let that happen. She's not like this type of girl.

Lawyer: then it's not too difficult for us. We can easily turn Mrs Rathod down for lying to you and your family. The court will not favour a liar mother. This falls right into crime of fraudulence.

Aryan(furious): What the hell are talking about lawyer? Imlie and fraud? Imlie mein hazar kami ho sakti hei lawyer but she's not a liar. Yes it's true. My family did torture her. I was the responsible for that. That's why she left. Even if she doesn't bring this matter to the court, I will if that means she'll be saved from a false accusation.

Lawyer (irritated): Mr Rathod you're fighting for your right or Mrs Rathod's? Apko divorce bhi nahi dena, Mrs Rathod ke khilaf koi accusation bhi nahi lana then how will you fight this case? The court needs valid reason to issue a parental custody.

Aryan: I've been deprived from my fatherhood for 5 bloody years. Isn't it enough valid for a reason? I haven't got to hold my children's fingers with mine when they were born I haven't got to witness their first steps I haven't got to see them growing I haven't got to be called Dad by my kids for 5 bloody years. My kids have not seen their father for all these years. They have been deprived from their rights. I lost a family that I could have cherished. Aren't these enough to have my kids to myself? To hell with Financial Support. Imlie is able enough to raise my kids financially and with all values. But what about the missing years and the years ahead of my life? Am I really so undeserving dad that I can't even have my kids stay with me?

Lawyer: Mr Rathod please calm down. I can understand your feelings. But to get something you've to lose something. One side must make a move to get the justice in their favour. If you don't want to bring up the past then the divorce is the only option. After that we can have the case in our favour by all laws. Now you think what you're gonna do.

.................................................

Aryan and imlie meet in the hall. Both are very nervous.