Dhruv-disha (1)

Just some of my imagination based on the current track.

As we see after five years of leap, a headstrong imlie and a devastated Aryan. After Aryan burns those pictures and sits on the floor. Arpita sees him from outside. He doesn't cry. He just sits there staring at the ashes with dead eyes.

Arpita thinks, enough of this stupidity. Now I have to do something to knock some sense into this UNB's head. There is only one who can take his class and make him like before again.

Next day Arpita goes to PD. Imlie and Chini went to market. When they come back they they see Arpita drinking tea with Mithee.

Imlie is shocked to see Arpita after so long. Inside she gets scared too thinking if something happened to Aryan.

Imlie: Arpita Didi you?

Arpita: yes Me. How are you imlie?

Imlie: I'm fine Didi. How are you? Is everything alright? vo AB matlab Ghar ma sab log thik hei na?

Arpita: Nahi imlie. Kuch bhi thik nahi hei. Aryan thik nahi hei imlie.

Imlie panics: Ka matlab ki woh thik nahi hei Arpita Didi? Ka hui uko? Bataye na?

Arpita cries: mar gaya hei mera bhai.

Imlie feels numb: Ka?

Arpita: Mera bhai andar se mar gaya hei imlie. Jinda lash banke jee raha hei wo. Use tumhari jaroorat hei imlie.

Imlie: what are you saying Arpita Didi. He's the one who outsed me from his life. He doesn't need me. He will only get pain seeing me.

Arpita: No. You're wrong. Wo UNB manega nahi ki wo tumhe aj bhi kitna pyaar karta hei, kitna miss karta hei, par yehi sach hei. He's destroying himself because of his ego. Please save him Bani.

Imlie: What can I do Arpita Didi? He hates me. He won't listen to me.

Arpita: to tum har man logi? Janbujh kar use maut ke pass sop dogi? Tumhe pata hei wo har din gang fight khelta hei taki kissi din those people beat him to death. Wrecklessly drive karta hei taki kisi truck aake thok de. Already 3 bar thok diya hei shukar hei ki bhagvan ne bacha liya. Har roz har pal wo maut ki intezaar karta hei imlie. Agar yesab sunne ke vawajood bhi tumhe uske pas nahi jana to mai tumhe force nahi karungi imlie. Bas ye man lungi ki mai tum dono ko pehchanne mei galat kar diya. Ab wakey tum dono ke bich koi pyaar nhi bacha hein.

Arpita leaves from there.

After two days, Malini comes to Rathod mansion. She is planning to sell BT as she has 50% share of Aryan's property.

Aryan: you can't do this.

Malini: why not. I'm also owner of this company. Or are you still attached to imlie that's why you don't want to sell the office?

Aryan: Shut up. I hate her that's it. Do whatever you want with BT. I don't care.

Malini: Ok. I'm calling dealer for getting me buyer.

Imlie's voice come: you can't Ms Chatruvedi.

Everyone becomes shocked seeing her.

Malini: you?

Imlie: yes me. Swagat nahi karoge? Oops sorry. Tum khud hi to baharwali ho. Tum kya swagat karogi humri.

Malini: how dare you? What are you doing here?

Imlie: apan sampad ke liye aaye hei hum. Ab tum humse puche bina hi humri property bechne ki sochogi to mujhe to aana padega hi na?

Malini: your property?

Imlie: yes. My property. That's why you should study properly before sitting for exam Ms Chatruvedi. I am the 50 percent owner of Rathod group of industries.

Malini: what🤯

Imlie: yes. Aryan Singh Rathod had transferred his properties into my name after three months of our marriage on the three months anniversary. I didn't need it that time but now I think time has come to claim what's mine. Wo bhi Pura hak se!(imlie looks at Aryan)

Aryan holds her arm furiously: What the hell do you think you're doing here? Didn't I tell you (Aryan stops)

Imlie: Tell what? Do you still have words to tell me when you have successfully destroyed most of my properties? You gave your share to Malini Chatruvedi I don't care. But I'm not gonna sit idly in Pagdandiya when you plan to misuse my properties. So from now on I'll stay in Rathod mansion and take over my business. Ms Chatruvedi, before you dream of selling my Bhaskar times office, please call your lawyer and show me your property papers and how much damage you've been doing to my share. I am gonna demand for a legal amendment if I find any.

Imlie turns to Aryan: You, since you have no property left, no savings, I'm hiring your brain and you will work under me from now on. Your family and you can stay in Rathod mansion but obviously a fixed amount will be cut from your salary for the rent.

Malini and the Rathods look at imlie in shock. They can't believe if it's the old imlie or ASR 2.0 .

To be continued.........

Let me know if you like it or not.