Chapter 4

(This is you're pov again, just so there's no confusion)

It's been a few days since the incident of what happened to me. I've been the talk of the town. Mainly because everyone's trying to find out who I am under that hood. Probably for the reward since most people are greedy now a days. I know from personal experience..

I've also heard there was a ball that the three kings are hosting. Everyone's invited.

I've never seen them, but from what I've heard around the place, they normally don't do these types of gatherings. Which seems a little suspicious to me.

But I can't turn down a ball. Especially when there's way to many wealthy moneybags going.

Don't forget about the food too. I felt my mouth already drool from just imagining the delicious foods. Tortes, tarts, pastries, roasted chicken, creamy mashed potatoes, you name it. I can't turn this down especially since I haven't eaten well in days.

~time skip~

I decided to get ready and put on some black trousers and a silk dress blouse. I thought about taking off my hood for today to cause less recognition.

I wanted to get a nice dress to go to the ball with the coins I got from awhile back. I grabbed some coins from the table and stuffed it into my bag attached to the side of my hip. I don't need my dagger today either since I'm just going into town.

I made my way to the front door, heading out and locking it before I started my little journey to town.

~

Today was rather quite a beautiful day outside after all the rain. The birds chirping excitedly, the wind blowing a nice breeze, even the deer are out.

After a little more than a few minutes, I got near the wooden path to town. I peered my eyes around the town, looking from one place to another.

My eyes landed on a boutique shop next to a nearby fountain. I decided to check it out, so I walked quickly to the door, opening it up, and going inside.

The dresses, and even some tux's were so beautiful. Extraordinary even.

I looked around the place, my eyes catching one dress that stuck out more than the others. It was a magnificent sleeveless short red dress with different layers of fabric and nice dark red flower designs.

(You can of course imagine any other dress, with any other color, I just like the color red so I decided to make it the dress color)

I looked around for some nice shoes as-well and chose some gold flats. I don't do well in heels..

After I told the lady at the counter that I wanted to get the dress and flats, I paid for it, now making my way out the door.