Chapter 30

TW: Violence/Death/Mentions of a lot of blood

Y/N'S POV:

"Don't you dare call me that, you're not one to use that. Ever." I seethed at him, getting up from my kneeling position and turning around, daring to look directly into his eyes.

"Oh..did I hit a weak spot? I must of. You don't allow anyone to call you that except for a certain someone.." He told me with a slight smirk.

"The hell do you mean by that?" I barked at him, feeling as if knew more about me than he let on.

"Oh, nothing nothing. Why don't we just have a civil conversation. You know, like old friends."
The calmness in his voice irritated me. As if it's pricking at my skin, continuing until it breaks through.

"We aren't friends Jack. We were never friends to begin with. Remember what you told me when I first met you? You said 'Women can't fight.' I've despised you since then. Is that statement that you think so well of still true? Do you still believe it?" I asked him, sending his name at him in utter disgust, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting me more angered than I already was.

I searched for him to do two things. Two things only. To kill that bastard with my bare hands and truly find out what happened to Tommy.

"I guess you are quite smart then. I'm surprised that you remember what happened those few months ago yet you don't even remember your past. Quite the bummer.." He took a step towards me, making me react on instinct as I grabbed my sword, pulling it back into my hand.

"The fuck are you on? You're so concerned about my past and speaking about things I have no clue of! I barely know who you are bedsides knowing that you are now an ex-guard from the Dream Smp kingdom and myself running after you because I know you did something to Tommy!" I exclaimed at him, on edge as I draw my sword back to aim at him.

He eyed the sword I grasped in my hand and chuckled, his smirk only growing bigger seeing that he was starting to get to me.

"Let's just cut to the chase. I see you have your wings back. Seems that things are finally coming back to you. Just soon you'll know why you're finally here in this world." He gestured to my wings, then grabbing his own sword with his left hand and twirling it in the air.

I arched a brow as I automatically took a step back to caution myself from him. "Back? What do you mean back? Stop with your whole nice act. I know what you're capable of. Cut the bull crap and tell me what you know."

Motioning his finger from side to side, his smirk shifts into a grin as he mutters.
"Ah, Ah, Ah. Eager are we, Darling?" He taunts, taking another step towards me in an unsettling manner.

A grasp my sword harder, it's handle rubbing against my skin like rough sand paper. "I've told you to stop calling me that! I won't say it again. What the hell do you know about me?"

"I've looked around many kingdoms for many many years in search for a little girlie that wanted to be normal. She wanted to visit a world where she knows she'll never belong to. I was told to find her. To bring her back to her original kingdom she once came from. But..no luck. When I thought that I would never find her, I decided to look at one last kingdom. I thought..sure she'd never go to that one. I didn't notice at first because you'd hadn't had your wings the first time we met and you've gotten older. But..turns out. You were the little girlie I was looking for all along! This brat..trying to become a guard!" He hysterically laughs, bringing the back of his hand to his mouth to contain his idiotic laughter.

As he calms down as he looks up to me, seeing the confusion in my eyes.

"I've never belonged to a kingdom until now!"
There was no way his filthy words were true. He had to be lying.