Chapter 9

Two days have passed since I was stuck in that cell where the kings interrogated me. I now live in the castle. A spare bedroom not too far away from the kings chambers so they could keep a close eye on me. They still thought that I couldn't be trusted.

'How lame of them to think that..'

What happened to that guard you may ask? I don't know surprisingly. He did get in trouble by the kings because of what he said though. I give respect to the kings for that.

In the meantime, I was a guard for the kingdom for now. My training started in a day which gave me enough time to look around the castle. Finally peace and quiet..-

"Hello Miss!" A small delicate voice was heard from behind me.

"GAH!" I practically jumped out of my shoes, dropping whatever I was holding.

"I'm so sorry! Did I scare you miss?" The woman said.

"No no, I'm fine." I breathed out, still somehow shook. I looked around, now seeing a woman in a maid dress, average height, with long straight brown hair and small brown eyes.

"The three kings have requested that you shall eat breakfast with them. Delicious meals will be served made by our professional chef!" She chimed, excited.

"Okay, tell them I'll be ready in a few." I gave a nice smile back to the woman, not wanting to look mean and give off a bad sort of first impression.

"Will do! Also Miss, My name is Emil, and I'll be your own personal maid for your stay here in this castle. If you need anything, I'll be sure to run over here quickly and help!" She grinned, dimples showing on both sides of her lips.

"You don't have to, I'm sure I'll be fine on my own. Thank you though Emil." I spoke as I turned back around, grabbing a brush and brushing my (h/l) hair so it doesn't look too messy.

"I'll be on my way!" She replied, cheery.

Before I could say thank you she left the room. I decided to put on some light blue trousers and a simple white dress blouse. I left the room and started walking down the long corridor.

                                        ~

'I shoulda asked for the Emil's help on where the dining hall is..'

The dimly lit halls were filled head to toe with all different kinds of artifacts and paintings. Some looked some what new while others looked decades old. I peered my eyes on a couple, looking at the detailed brush strokes on the paintings and the cracks that the artifacts and vases had.

Voices were heard from the left side of the corridor. I strolled calmly near the voices. I might be a bit late..but they couldn't blame me. This castle is fucking huge.

Around the corner were 2 gigantic doors, which I'm guessing leads to the dining hall. I put my hand around one of the handles, pushing the doors so I could get inside.

"Taking your time I see.." Dream nodded towards my direction as the other two men stopped talking and looked to my direction as well.

I felt embarrassed and turned my face away from them trying to contain..a blush?

"Got lost.." I grumbled.

I stood at the edge of the table before sitting down. Away from them.

They continued talking to each other again while eating, acknowledging that I was there, but not throwing me into their conversation.

I sat there quietly, looking down at my food from them to back at my food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" George asks and I look to him.