Coming soon

Hey guyyssss
It's me I'm back, are you happy? Cause shit I am.
So yeah I hope you're all doing fine.
I have big news.
I have a new book I will soon start uploading!!!
How exciting!!

So yeah later in the month I'll have the first few chapters out, and I can't wait for you all to read it.
It's a stand alone book though, there are no ties with this one...sorry.
Anyway I wanted to drop and excerpt for you here just to get a taste of what's coming.
It's more like a prologue.
Please go through and really really tell me what you think.
Kisses and love.

*******

Dark. Death. Power. Lust.
These were the words that scrambled in my head, like nails against steel, it screamed in horrifying agony.
They were scrawled on the surface of my mind , words that were too commanding to deny. 
His thumb brushed against my lower lip and left blood red in its wake.
His hand was wrapped around my throat, the same hand that had just taken a life.
The same hand that was now around the most vulnerable part of me.
Is this what it felt like?
To have my life in someone else's hand?
He could kill me or devour me, he could do whatever he wanted to me and I could do nothing but watch.
I never saw myself as a possession, never gave anyone control over me.
But right now, I wanted him to own me. It was frightening, yet unbelievably arousing.
I felt like Bathsheba powerless beneath the King's heated gaze.
Ready to bequeath all that she was, to a man that had it all.
That had her all.
How did a mortal like me become a plaything for these dark gods.
Evil was a drug, a heady addiction that engulfed anyone who dared to taste.
This man had become drunk off it.
And had now mastered it.
His sad eyes assessed me pitifully.
"How did you get here little lamb?" He asked so softly.
I couldn't help it, tears sprung into my eyes.
When I said nothing, he let out a little sigh. A painful sigh.
Then let me go.
Without his hold on me, it felt like I had lost my bearing and so I scattered into pieces on the ground.
"You shouldn't have come here." He said turning his back from me.
He picked up a piece of cloth from a nearby chair, shaking his head he began cleaning the stains of life's essence from his hand.
I didn't know I was crying until a sob broke out of my throat, trying my best to not stare at the mangled body on the bed.
I was going to die here.
My shaking hands felt cold against my own skin.
Like I was the one that was dead already.