Chapter 32

Hey Guys, so it's like I am about to reach 5000 views.

Uhhhh how?????

I don't know why, but you guys like this book so much that it's about to be read 5000 times!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed this book, every time I see a message or a comment about how much you love this I feel so happy.

That's why I'm totally doing my thousand tradition with a
*drum roll*

Q and A!!!

Yess guys you can ask anyone in the cast , anyone! It could be Kayla or Moyin or Nessa or even Sam!

This is your chance to meet your favorite characters and get to know them a bit better.

How?

Just comment anywhere in this chapter with the format "I have a question for Moyin, why are you so pretty?"

Pretty simple.

So just start leaving your questions to get tagged in the upcoming QandA chapter.

And if I absolutely love your question, like love love love it, I'm about to create a chapter dedicated to you and you can make a request about anything in the chapter and I'll to the best of my ability do it, it could be a weird scene , a gender swap, anything at all.

So that's about it guys, please don't forget to comment your questions it's the most important thing and it would make my day honestly.

Thanks!!!