QandA chapter guys!!

Author: hello everyone ! It's me again! @random_nigerian_girl , we have another Q and A with your favorite cast members. Kayla, Moyin , Tomisin and Sam.

Kayla: Hi hi.

Tomisin: what's up guys .

Moyin: sup bitches.

Sam: .... (with a bored expression.)

Author : (Gives Sam a nervous look)  um so I'm really pleased that you all asked so many questions, the responses were so great and I enjoyed it immensely.

Moyin: (to Kayla) you're right she is a bit odd.

Kayla: Told you.

Tomi: you guys now that's not fair, how would she feel about what you're sayin.

Sam: .......

Author: uh....I can hear you guys. (under her breath) brats. Well okay! Let's get right into it. First comment was by SwattieMmie and she asked for an update...soon.

Kayla : (bursts into laughter) that's like asking a pig to fly.

Moyin: no no it's like asking speed darlington to be regular.

Kayla: chill I have a good one, it's like asking nepa for 24/7 electricity.

(The pair of them burst into laughter)

Author: okay shut the eff up we get it, but they are right, I am terrible with updates and I'm sorry about that, I'm a final year student so I'm always swamped with one thing or the other, plus I'm always going through one block or the other so I have to be in a creative...mood? To write but I'll try and change...no promises sha but I'll try.

Author: okay next question is for Sam by @EseAig , she's asking what the point of using...

Tomisin: (interrupts) yeah he left already

Author: what? When did that happen?

Kayla: while you were busy going on and on about updates...it was truly painful.

Author: Ugh I'll go get him.

(Meets up with Sam outside)

Author: Guy can you chill?

Sam: this is an utter waste of time. I'm going.

Author: okay, okay can you just quickly answer the questions?

Sam: no

Author: pleaseeeeeeee

Sam: ........
Sam: fine.

Author: thank you! So @EseAig asked what the point of using Nessa to get rid of Kayla was.

Sam: (sighs) why would I want to get rid of Kayla?

Author: come on Sam, I'm the author you can't lie to me.

Sam: (chuckles) okay let's say I wanted to get rid of Kayla, it just makes sense to use the closest person to her, Nessa is naive and bit insecure, she believes that she's not beautiful and so having someone like me fall for her? She'd do anything to keep that and so there's nothing she wouldn't do to please me, even if it meant giving out secrets of her best friend.

Author: you're terrible.

Sam: (grins) ah you love me.