Chapter 33

Hey guys!!! Before we get into this chapter I quickly wanted to remind you guys about my q and a chapter coming up if you don't know about the  Q and A then check out the previous chapter it has all the information. Thank you so  much it means the world to me.

❤❤

The silence of the car on our way home was unnerving, it felt like there was a chasm....

Screw this.

Screw the pretty words and the poetry.

It was simple and plain.

I was angry at him!

I glared at him from the passenger seat as he navigated the streets before him.

It was at that point that I actually wished my eyes could actually shoot daggers.

I fixed my eyes back at the window and watched the telephone poles roll by, I felt a bit bored so I entertained myself by drawing on the window that was all fogged up.

"Can you not do that ?" Tomi snapped.

I turned my wide eyes to him, slowly I removed my hands from the glass and put my hands on my lap.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"What Kayla? If you have something to say just say it, mi o raye oshi" (I don't have time for
nonsense)

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He shot me a 'duh' look.

I raised my palm to my face, "Wait, Wait, why do I get this feeling like you're angry."

"Cause I am angry!" He snapped at me.

"Oh no no no, you don't get to be angry." I said pointing at him while his eyes focused on the road.

"What? Why?" He asked quickly looking at me then looking away, "What was that earlier, when did you become someone who just lets someone talk to them anyhow."

"Oh my God Tomi! She's your sister! Do you seriously expect me to be rude to your sister?"

"Oh I'm sure there were ways you could let her know that she was saying nonsense without being rude."

I let out a small laugh, "last I remember you're supposed to defend me when someone is saying nonsense about me."

"I did!" He shot at me.

"Oh do you actually call that half assed shitty job you did defending?" I spat at him.

Suddenly he made a turn into a random shopping complex and parked right in one of the parking spots.

Once he had turned off the engine he turned to me, "excuse me?" He asked softly.

I crossed my arms and faced my front, "You heard me."

"I can't believe you're talking like this..."

"I heard you!" I shouted cutting him off, "I heard you okay?" I said a lot more quietly tears springing to my eyes.

"About how I am broken and you love me too much and Dayo is a better fit, and your family already...Wo mi o mo (I don't know) I just know that I heard you." I continued my voice breaking at the end.

"Kayla." Tomi started when he saw the tear trailing down my cheek.

"What do you want Tomi? Huh what do you want me to say? I felt so humiliated and nauseous and when she brought up that Nessa bit, I felt like one crazy person, it's bad enough me thinking that I'm too broken for you, I don't need your sister thinking the same thing!" I finished roughly, wiping my face.