Alanna da Silva

Full name: Stella Coco Alanna da Silva

Age: 3 (in Henry Danger)
4-5 (Season 1)
5-6 (Season 2)
7-8 (Season 3)

Birth year: 2016

Resides in: Swellview

Gender: Female

Hair color: Light brown

Eye Color: Green

Family: Lula Elena Chapa da Silva (older sister)
Sage da Silva (older sister)
Lukas Mac Cody da Silva (older brother) (OC)
Lana Elisa Cindy da Silva (oldest sister) (my friend's blizlady's OC)
Alejandra da Silva (mother)
Alejandro da Silva (father)
Oliver (family cat) (OC)

Favorite snack: Peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich

Favorite Stuffed Animal: Bagel the Hippo

Bagel:

First appearence: Game of Phones (Henry Danger) The Danger Force Awakens (Danger Force)

The Danger Force Awakens (Danger Force)

Description: Alanna is Chapa's little sister and is the youngest and smallest member of Danger Force. She is also the youngest da Silva child. Chapa is very protective of her. She rarely talks. But when she does, she mostly speaks no more than 5 words per sentence. In later episodes of season 1, Alanna, being a bit older, talks more, and has a wide range of vocabulary words.

She is a VERY sarcastic and sassy 4-year-old.

Since their parents are at work most of the time, Cody at basketball practice, and Sage at regular school, Chapa is basically raising Alanna herself.

She tends to find most things enjoyable and entertaining. Her desk is in the center of the other desks. Her desk is smaller than the others to fit her size perfectly.

Her power gives her animal instincts like biting and growling. She mostly likes to wear stuff like overalls, zip up hoodies, pullover hoodies, and jeans (or shorts depending on the weather)

Starting in later episodes of season 1, she likes to tease Chapa about her possible crush on Bose. She also grew bangs.

She mostly has her hair up in ADORABLE pigtails (sorry for that annoying emphasis)

Likes: Bagel the Hippo
Disney movies
Fighting crime
Hanging with her older sister and friends
Watching Spongebob
Teasing Chapa about her crush on Bose
Turning into random animals
Playing with Ellis
Going to Dinnyland
Cookies 'n Cream ice cream

Dislikes: Bagel getting damaged
Anytime someone other than Chapa flirts with Bose
Missing her naps
Missing her cartoons
Chapa singing
Chapa occupying the TV
Baths