Danger Force Scenes 2

A/N: Another chapter with random Danger Force scenes with my Oc! Enjoy!

Manlee Men

"Claws, get out there and stop that spotlight from hitting Nana Winter!" Shout-out ordered.

The 5-year-old year old saluted and ran out to the runway.

"Oh no, you don't, pipsqueak!" A goon said, grabbing Claws and lifting her off the ground.

"Sis!" Volt said as Claws bit down on the goon's hand, making him cry out in pain and let go.

Claws put her hands up in delight. But the moment was shortly interrupted by Volt zapping the goon, making him fall on top of Claws.

"Why me?" The 5-year-old asked.

"Sorry, sis!" Volt said, as Claws replies with a thumb up as if forgiving her.

Time skip

While AWOL, Shout-out, Volt, and Brainstorm were fighting, Claws ran over to the same goon from earlier, and hit him with a chair.

But, the goon fell on top of her again.

"Come on!" She whined.

Later

After the cabinet fell on top of the fake Chuck, they felt like they were forgetting about something.

"Hey guys, I feel like we're forgetting about something..." AWOL said.

"Guys, I'm still down here!" The 4 superheroes looked and saw Claws still stuck, before running over to her.

"Sorry, sis."

"Yeah, we're sorry..."

Shout-out and AWOL were pulling on Claws' arms and Brainstorm and Volt tried to push the goon off of her.

"Get off my sister, you big log!" Volt said.

Captain Man stood up.

"Hey guys, you ready to head back?" He asked before realizing that they were busy trying to get the goon off of Claws.

"Oh. Looks like your busy... I'll just- I'll just meet you guys... there..." He said before heading out, just as they finally managed to get the goon off of Claws, who kicked the goon in the side before they pulled her away.

A/N: I would've written more, but I got a new phone, and I'm not able to open any of my Word documents, which one of them has all my Danger Force/Henry Danger scenes with my OC. And I can't memorize that much, so... hope you guys enjoyed, and I'll see ya next time, byeeeee!