Mika Musical with my OC

A/N: This is NOT official. This is just a small deleted subplot from my possibly not written chapter of Mika's Musical with my OC. Enjoy!

Subplot: Alanna gets into trouble backstage with the props during the SWAG play.

They were getting ready for the play, but Alanna wasn't with them, which concerned Chapa.

"Hey, where's my sister?" She asked.

"Oh. She's over there playing with the props." Miles replied.

"Well, what if she gets hurt or something?" Chapa asked with a worried tone.

"Ugh! Not this again!" Ray said, while groaning.

"Hey, what does this do?"

They all looked, but backed up, as the 5-year-old was unintentionally pointing a blaster at them.

"Um... where did you get that?" Mika nervously asked.

"I found it!" Alanna answered with an oblivious smile.

"Sis... be careful with that..." Chapa instructed.

"Relax, guys. It's just a prop!" Ray said.

As if on cue, Alanna accidently pulled the trigger, which made a laser shoot out of it.

The blast knocked the 5-year-old on to her bottom as the laser hit a spotlight and made it hit the ground, which made Bose hug Chapa in fear.

Chapa slightly blushed at the sudden hug.

"Okay, I may not be smart, but I'm pretty sure that's not a prop!" Bose said, as Chapa pushed him off of her.

"Okay, we got to get a restraining order for her and the props!" Ray said, as Miles walked over and attempted to get the blaster from Alanna, with much struggle.

"Give it!"

"I don't wanna!"

"Ow, did you just bite me?!"

Miles finally got the blast from the 5-year-old, with a lot of scratches on his face.

"That kid needs to take a chill pill!"

A/N: Idk why I wrote this. I literally just remember this while I was watching the Henry Danger musical episode for like the 100th time... see ya next time! Auf weidersein! (Why did I say that?)