Danger Force Scenes 3

A/N: Heeyyy! Miss me? I'm back with another chapter with my OC! Enjoy!

Bilsky's Billions

"You'll see! You'll all see!" Jeff said as he turned around, showing his... thing...

And Chapa had to quickly turn Alanna around, and covered her eyes.

"You ripped you pants when you jumped out the window, did you?"

"You can see that?!"

"We all see!" They all said as Alanna raised her hand.

"I can't!" The 5-year-old said.

Jeff left and Chapa uncovered Alanna's eyes.

"Just be glad you didn't see that." She said, patting her sister's shoulders.

Beginning scene

(After Ray reads the crime)

"Uh, is it cool if I sit this one out? I'm a little tied up at the moment." Bose said, making Alanna giggle.

"Yeah... I think Alanna and I are going to hang back too. I got like 30 more roasts I got about Ray's pickett fences. We'll make that 29. And besides, I need to make sure Alanna here doesn't yank her baby tooth out." Chapa said, looking at her baby sister, who was wiggling her tooth.

A/N: That's all I got.... I would've written more, but my word document with the Danger Force/Henry Danger scenes with my OC (Along with several more) won't open ever since I switched my phone. But, I'm going to AT&T tomorrow to see if they can get it fixed! See ya next time! Byeeeeee!