The Fate of Danger: Part 2 with Alanna

Mika, Miles, and Kid Danger were lasaring Captain Man's punching stump since he was in there (Well, Mika was doing all the work)

"No!" A voice called out, interrupting the three.

They looked behind them and saw Chapa ran in carrying Alanna in one arm and her bag in the other.

"Chapa? Alanna?" Kid Danger asked.

"You're destroying my kicking stump!" Chapa said throwing her bag on the ground and gently setting her sister down.

"Your kicking stump?"

"You can't own a stump! Nature's for everyone!" Miles stated putting his arms back and Kid Danger pushed one of them down.

"Yeah, and besides, this is a punching stump!"

"No, it's my kicking stump. I bring Alanna up here while I kick the stump yelling at the boy who stole my phone and I yell, 'WHY'D YOU STEAL MY PHONE, BOY?!" She yelled kicking the stump. (Foreshadowing! ((Kind of)))

"You're phoneless?" Mika ask putting a hand on her chest. "Phonelessness is a big problem here in Swellview"

"Alright, this is getting slow. It's hammer time!" Miles said powering up a hammer, before running towards the stump.

"Miles, no!" Mika called her twin brother, who hit the stump with it, breaking it into a million pieces, and Chapa putting a protective arm infront of Alanna, who tightly held her older sister's arm.

(Time skip)

"You four, just go home!" Kid Danger ordered before following Captain Man.

"We're going to Planes-a-Plenty, right?" Miles asked.

"Does the bear belong to the Genus urus?" Mika asked as the 3 just gave her confused looks. "The answer is yes, it does!" She said before walking away.

"Is she always like this?" Chapa asked Miles.

"The answer is yes, she is." He said before walking away.

Chapa sighed, before picking up Alanna and following.

(At Planes-a-Plenty...)

Mika, Miles, Chapa, and Alanna were hiding behind some crates.

Alanna had her back against a barrel, with her fingers in her mouth.

"That blonde guy must be Drex!" Mika whispered.

"Yep. Drex Stinklebum!" A voice behind them said as they turned around.

"Who are you?" Chapa asked the boy.

"Name's Bose. Drex took my hostage. You guys hostages, too?" (I swear, this is why I love Bose!)

"What? No!" Chapa said.

"Well, do you wanna be? I'll put it in words for you!"

"No! We don't want to be hostages!"

"We're here to stop Drex!" Mika said.

"Oh! Well, can I come?"

Miles answered before Mika or Chapa could.

"Yes. Fate has intertwined our paths!"

"Great! I love twine!" Bose said.

"Okay so here's the plan-"

"Let's gooooo!" Bose interrupted Mika, standing up.

"I guess we're going!"

"We should've made a plan!"

Chapa and Alanna stood up, with Alanna giggling.

Drex looked at them and also scream.

Long story short, they tried to attack him, but he's indestructible, and Alanna, being 3, was too scared to do anything at all.

"Alright, this is getting old." Drex said, throwing them off of him.

He raised his mutated hand at Bose, who fell into a fetal position.

He didn't need to anything for Alanna, cause one look at her, and she fell to the ground, scrambling over to Chapa for protection and Drex just laughed at them.

(POWER TIME!)

Bose thought Chapa was a wizard since lightning came out of her hands.

"I'm not a wizard, I just-" Chapa looked over and saw a caveman who had a hold of Alanna, and this just let the anger out of her.

"YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" She shouted, running towards the caveman, but backed up as Alanna started to glow purple.

"What's happening to her?" Mika nervously asked as the 3-year-old turned into a bear, which scared the caveman and made him run away.

Even Bose was scared of her.

Alanna turned back to normal. She curiously looked at her hands, before Chapa ran over and picked her up.

"I didn't know your sister could do that!" Bose said, as Chapa glared at him.

"That's because she can't!" She said, checking Alanna for injuries, before hugging her sister tightly.

A/N: This was one of the scene I had on my lost document, and this is all I felt like writing. I hope you enjoyed as always and... I... will see you next... time... byeeeee!