The Danger Force Awakens (Part 1)

A/N: I've always had this written. I just always have been nervous to publish this because I'm worried about what people might think. I had to watch the full episode on YouTube with the captions on, pausing a lot of times just to get the exact words. Enjoy!

Outfit:

The kids were sitting at their desks. Bagel was sitting on Alanna's desk in a jungle explorer outfit.

“Okay, time to practice your lying!” Schwoz announced as the others, minus Mika and Alanna, groaned. “My friend is on fire, and I must run to pour water on his face.”

Mika started, and Alanna joined in. “My friend is on fire, and I… are Alanna and I really the one ones doing this?” Mika asked, looking at her friends.

Chapa sat up on her desk. “As fun as it is to practice lying all day, it’s not fun at all, and I hate it!”

“Hate is a very strong word.” Miles stated before turning towards Schwoz. “And in this case it’s accurate.”

“What they are trying to say is that Captain Man bought this to teach us how to be superheroes, but if all we-“ Mika said before Schwoz interrupted.

“Lying is a very important part of being a superhero. You have to learn how to protect your secret identi-ti-ti.”

“You know what? We didn’t ask for these powers.” Chapa said before Schwoz groaned.

“Ugh! Here we go!”

“Yeah! You built the weapon that blew up and gave them to us when Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex!” Miles reminded him.

“Yeah! You were all: Aye! There’s a caveman on top of me!” Bose imitated him as the others laughed.

“Why is that funny? A caveman really was on top of me.” Schwoz protested.

Mika, Miles, and Chapa started to reenact the moment most likely to entertain Alanna.

“And Mika was all...”

 “Kid Danger needs help!” Mika said, standing up.

“Captain Man was like…”

“Just shoot us!” Chapa said in a deep voice.

“But Kid Danger said…”

“If I blast you, you won’t be indestructible anymore.” Miles said.

“Neither will Drex. Now shoot us, you quitter!” Chapa said.

Alanna watched from her desk enjoying this.

“Hit the caveman on the head. I was helping.” Schwoz muttered to himself.

“And then Kid Danger was like…”

“Hold on to your hoses!” Miles said.

Then they all fell into their chairs, imitating the explosion, and Alanna clapped her hands in enjoyment.

“Explosion!” Bose said. “And now I can… Wait. What’s my superpower again?”

“You can move things with your mind." Mika reminded him.

“I thought that was Chapa.”

“No, I can shoot lightning bolts from my hands.” Chapa corrected.

“Sick! Then what's Miles' power?”

“He can teleport anywhere in the world.” Mika said.

“Filthy! What about Alanna?”

“She can turn into animals.” Chapa spoke for her little sister.

“Sweet! Then what's your superpower?” He asked Mika