Danger Force Scenes 6 (Yes, AGAIN!)

A/N: Not much to say here except, these were more scenes I used written down but lost the document with it...

Monsty

Miles, Bose, Alanna, Chapa, and Ray were roasting some meat over a fire. And Chapa was assisting Alanna with her's.

Every now and then, Alanna would reach out to touch the fire, since you know, she's 4 and curious about the things around her.

Anyway, Chapa would pulled Alanna's hands away before she could touch it.

Later, when they went over to talk to Mika, they didn't realized they left Alanna by herself at the fire.

But, the 4-year-old didn't seem to mind, since she was so focused on her meat.

Alanna pulled her meat away from the fire, but it was burnt, and as she touched it, it crumbled into ash, and she just frowned.

After awhile, Miles finally realized it.

"Wait... didn't we just leave Alanna all by herself?" He nervously asked.

They all looked over and saw Alanna about to touch the fire, which made them panic and run over to stop her, except Mika.

"Sis, don't touch that, it's hot!" Chapa said, grabbing Alanna by the waist, and pulled her away, and Alanna just giggled.

Ray Goes Cray

Mika, Miles, and Bose looked at each other nervously as Miriam and Percy were adoring Alanna's adorableness, but the 4-year-old wasn't having any of it.

"Uhh... I don't think Chapa would like you doing that-" Mika nervously said, and Bose and Miles nodded in agreement.

"Why?" Percy asked.

"Hey!" Chapa voice snapped, making them jump as Chapa walk out of the supply closet.

"What do you think you're doing with my sister?!" She asked, walking over and picked up Alanna.

"Can you blame us? Look at her!" Percy said.

"Uh-oh!" Alanna babbled, covering her and Bagel's eyes and leaning against Chapa, who's hand started to spark behind her back.

"Maybe you wanna shut your mouth!" Chapa said with a fake smiled, adjusting Alanna in her arms.

"Good! I don't wanna say anything nasty!" Miriam said, as they all, minus Alanna, Miriam, and Percy, groaned in annoyance.

A/N: The Ray Goes Cray one is when Alanna was young-young, so that's why I put 'babbled' instead of 'said' (awkward silence) Hey that rhymed!