Power Problems Part 1 with Alanna

(I had an idea in my head while I was at school one day, but I forgot the first part I had, so let's just get into the other part I had)

"But, I thought our powers were -" Claws said before Brainstorm covered her mouth.

They started laughing nervously.

"What she meant to say was our powers were... too strong... for... the Gas Clown." Volt said as Claws rolled her eyes.

"Okay." Ray said, with a shrug of his shoulders before walking out of the Man's Nest, as Claws pushed Brainstorm's hand off her mouth.

"Why would you lie to Ray? You know how he feels about lying!" She said, looking at Volt.

"You don't understand what's happening, do you, Alanna?" Shout-out asked the 5-year-old, who shook her head no.

"Don't worry, Alanna. I know nothing half of the time!" Brainstorm said, making Claws giggled.

"If Ray finds out about our powers, he'll ban us from crime fighting!" Volt said.

"Yeah, and then we'll become normal, ordinary children with boring lives!" AWOL said.

"Hey!" The others, minus Claws, said at the same time.

"Okay, I think I understand what you're saying... but just in case... can you please explain it again? I was NOT listening." Claws said, as they all groaned in frustration.

A/N: That's all I got for tonight... byeeeee!!!